Any energy secrets?

melimcn

Cathlete
Hi ladies!
I'm currently 11 weeks along with #2. I have a VERY active 19 month old DS that keeps me busy, and I work full time.

During pregnancy, I like to get in 4 workouts a week. This week I'm at 3, but I just don't see how I'm going to get #4 in today with other things going on. That's incredibly frustrating to me. Plus, I've got a sinus thing going on.

OK...I'm basically whining. I just don't remember struggling quite this hard during preg #1 to get my workouts done. I used to get up at 4:30/5am to get them done, but in the last year, my energy just didn't kick in anymore in the morning, and my workouts suffered. So I've moved them to the afternoon when I have more energy.

How do the rest of you do it?

I'm also 8 weeks 4 days. I'm feeling great as far as energy, no nauseas...I do feel a bit depressed, moody all the time, and excessive siliva, but other than that I should be counting my blessings for not feeling sick. What I am afraid of is that it will hit me later on in the pregnancy. I think part of my moodines and depresion comes from being stuck at home all the time...I run a daycare business from home and at time I have 4 kids including one of my own with the ages of 5, 2, 9months, and 1 year old. Two of the kids are very needy at the time constintly crying for my attention, but its undertandable one of kids is dealing with parents divorce and going back in fourth from dad to mom and the other suffers from asid reflex. Working out helps me tremoundously! Good luck and I hope you feel better!!!

Lourdes

melissa,
just take one day at a time. Dont beat yourself up! i think that is great you got 3 workouts in! I am 12 weeks, also with my second chiild, and i said the same thing, that i dont remember being so tired with my first one. I work full time also, and i am on my feet ALL day long. I am barely getting 1-2 in a week. But, i am starting to feel better now so hopefully it will change. You have a lot on your plate, and you dont want to get sick either.

take care,
melissa

Thanks ladies! I guess I just needed a reminder from other preggos that this too, shall pass.
How I wish I could fast forward to delivery!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.