Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc for Sat 9/6

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Patricia Moreno's Kickbox Yoga Fusion. Workout was 60" and I burned 591 calories. I kept my HR around 85-90% and had an excellent workout.

Today is my last Saturday at work......the other girl quit her other part-time jobs and wants to work all of the Saturdays now.

On the home front, my DH served me with divorce papers and hasn't been living here since 8/21. I filed my response for divorce and retained an attorney. It was quite expensive, $3000....which I had to charge on my Mom's Visa and owe her.

I also did not get my application accepted for the apartment complex I wanted to move into. I don't make enough money.....go figure. Not sure what I'm going to do.....but I'll probably live here for a couple more months and then I might move into my friend's extra room as a temporary thing. I'll have to store all of my stuff at my Mom's....as I won't have any room for anything.

This has been an emotional rollercoaster for me....but I have been keeping up with my daily workouts. I had a few less than stellar workouts last week due to mental exhaustion/stress....but was feeling much better today. I've hardly been getting any sleep .....only 3 to 4 hours a night.

I'll try to stay more consistent with my checkin's...but my life has been super hectic lately.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Friends. :)

Lora: Happy to see you again. I am sure things are tough for you right now but it sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on things. (((HUGS))) Hopefully the divorce will go quickly and smoothly. Do you forsee any arguments arising that will delay the proceedings? Sorry about losing your saturdays. I guess the other girl has seniority so she was allowed to take the day from you? Perhaps you are happy about it though. I shouldn't assume it's a bad thing. Good job keeping up with your workouts. They are great stress relievers.

So who here is in the path of our tropical storm friend named Hanna? I am on the Jersey shore so I am right there. YIKES. I'm sure we'll be fine. We'll just have to swim to our cars! LOL

I am going to email Sunny in a minute to see what her status is as she lives in the Carolinas! :eek: I hope they will be safe.

Today is supposed to be a rest day but if I start going stir-crazy while Hanna is here I may do an upper body work out.

I am supposed to go to the first visitation for BF's mom tonight but Hanna is expected to be at her WORST and it's a 30 minute drive. Not sure if I should go or not. I'll wait until later and see how it pans out...

Coffee time!:D

Good morning ladies !

Didn't do a workout yesterday - came home and slept 'cuz thought I was getting a cold. Think I may be OK and am feeling better physically (not much soreness) also. Today will be my 4DS BC Bi's and Tri's. Also had pain in my hips from running the other night, which happened when I ran a race a couple months ago too. Hate it, but may need new shoes !:eek: DH is going to a Toy Show to look for Hot Wheels as he is a collector so will be a good time to go hunting for them.

Lora - so happy to hear you are keeping up your workouts and that you have some good plan in place so far. All I can say after having gone through it is stay strong, don't fight over silly things and it will get better. It is a very tough road and so horribly emotional and I soooo feel for you. Glad you have some good support in friends and your Mom - don't be afraid to lean on them when you need it. AND . . . we are here for you too.

Wendy - take care today and please keep us posted ! Don't take any chances out there driving if it is going to get too bad. And ya' know me, I'll be waiting to see if you took a day off !:p

BBL . . .

Finished my workout - had quite a bit of energy - enjoyed it. :D

Well guess I'll go check to see what the latest running shoes might be and head of shopping. :rolleyes:

Hi Girls:)

One of the good things about living where I live...no storms like you guys talk about! Its a good thing to, can you imagine the mess i would have in my basement then?

I have had a very busy week, I took 2 rest days this week, which is not like me but I had no choice. DS's sleeping is all over the place, I worked Wed and Thurs, plus trying to get ready for the yard sale that I had today. Which by the way, I won't be retiring on the money I made:mad: What a waste of time! Its the first yard sale I have ever really had and it will probably be the last!
Todays workout was PH and a 50 mins run. I didn't really follow my training program this week so I realllllllly have to stick to the hill running and speed running in the future, even if it means getting up early to do it, but who can run hills that early in the morning and actually do their best? Not me!

Lora** Im soooo sorry to hear what you are going through! Things will get better though, they have to! Keep us posted on how things go. As for your workouts...I think you are doing great considering everything that is going on in your life right now. Exercise is a great stress reliver thats forsure!

Wendy** I hope Hanna doesn't blow you away!;) Drive carefully if you decide to hit the highway!

Jacque** Glad to hear you are feeling better. Everyone around me had the cold a week ago but I didn't catch it:) To healthy! LOL My right knee as been sore in the past but the last 2 days my left knee as been acting up, Im not sure what is going on there but I have been waiting for my new sneaks that I ordered from DH's store, hopefully they will be here soon!

Have a good night everyone! We are having a bbq, then heading to a friends house for a party! I am soooo excited to be getting out of the house:rolleyes::eek:

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.