All-over DOMS from High Reps

Bettypcw

Cathlete
I'm feeling DOMS everywhere this morning after trying High Reps yesterday. What a great feeling! (Even though I'm waddling.) The workout was very easy to follow--I didn't even preview it. Looking forward to tackling Intensity tomorrow.

Thanks so much Cathe and staff for the great new workouts and the speed of shipping them to us!

I had the same results after doing High Reps for the first time the other day and as a matter of fact I am on day #2 of lower body DOMS from it! ;)

My Arms are like jello!

I did High Reps for the first time today too! Finished about 20 minutes ago. My arms are still shaking!:eek: What a fun, fun workout. And the music is awesome! I just love it-the whole workout. Can't wait to do it again...even the triceps:p Looking forward to the DOMS tomorrow...and the next day...

I had to laugh at the stark differences in the backgrounds: In the workout was beautiful, blue-sky Hawaii. The view out my window? Falling snow:eek:! Had about 6 inches of snow come down in the past 12 hours and it's still coming down.:confused:

I did High Reps yesterday morning (Tuesday) and I too noticed the DOMS coming as I slept....everytime I rolled over I could feel it in a new spot, lol!!! Ouchie! I'll be feeling it even more as the day progresses. I really loved the workout!! (doing it again Friday night!!)

Denise

UH - OH! I did High Reps this morning. Wonder if I will be hurting tomorrow.???

I can't wait to try the others also.
Linda

Hi! Would you guys say this one is good enough as my strength workout for a few weeks 3x a week? Just trying to maintain and/or increase muscle mass. Is this one helpful for that?

Hi! Would you guys say this one is good enough as my strength workout for a few weeks 3x a week? Just trying to maintain and/or increase muscle mass. Is this one helpful for that?

Absolutely! It definitely packs a punch! I say go for it.....I was doing it for a few weeks, twice per week and loved every minute of it!

Denise

did this one just now...my arms were shaking like a chihuahua during the triceps extensions. yowza! really like this workout!

Well after all this doms talk you convinced me to order this dvd and I can hardly wait for it to arrive:)
This is the best forum to help me convince myself that i NEED another dvd workout!

This is my favorite all time total body weight workout. I was doing it so often I felt I was neglecting my other DVDs. Then, I broke my resistance band doing those lovely bicep/band dumbbell curls, so I haven't done it in a couple weeks. Once I get around to getting a new band, High Reps will be front and center in my rotation once again.

Shelbygirl

Well after all this doms talk you convinced me to order this dvd and I can hardly wait for it to arrive:)
This is the best forum to help me convince myself that i NEED another dvd workout!

Steph, we will always be glad to convince you! Just let us know when! :p

I did High Reps for the first time today:D WOW! Those triceps & abs burned! Loved everyhing about this workout. WTG, Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.