A little mish-mosh variation for Body Max

mogambo

Cathlete
I only have BodyMax in VHS, and often do the step workout as a short cardio to combine with upper body or lower body in my rotation, almost never doing the circuits and upper body part, since with VHS it's a pain to get to them. I just do the step, stop, rewind, do the step, stop. Etc.

Well, I had used the step portion a week ago and the tape was cued up to the circuits and I thought, I think I'll do the rest of it, but I need some cardio warm up before I dive into those tough cardio routines. Another workout I almost never do is the step portion of SJP, because I find it too easy. But today I thought, all I need is a warmup, I'll get my cardio from the BodyMax circuits, so I started SJP, did the step portion on 8" (which makes it substantially tougher), then popped in the BodyMax tape and did the last hour. It flowed perfectly. Especially since BodyMax is done on 8".

So, here are two tapes I have that have been getting little use, but this is a good way to combine them for me. So I thought I would share. Now BodyMax is ready to do the step portion again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.