**40 & Over Check-In Week 6/29**

Happy 4th of July Everyone! Just checking in, will do personals later. I did GS BSB and the Step, Jump, Pump All step premix and a 30 min iTread Set 26. Whew, I'm done!

Happy 4th!

Lisa - I'd say you better be done!!! Good job! I just finished the exact same all except for that additional 30 min iTread thingie! You're something else! I did take my dog to the park earlier this morning...but that's usually never a "heart-pumping" experience!:)

Abbie Rose - I usually use my arrow keys and go back and forth! Not sure if that's the best way but it's the only way I could figure out to do it! I'm just always afraid to leave somebody out, or miss a post...... I can't take credit for the protein pancakes they were a post from Banslug (Gayle) but the recipe is

1 cup oatmeal (not cooked)
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
6 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla

That's the basic recipe but I added 1 -2 tblsp of ground flax meal. Some people will had half a scoop of protein powder, pumpkin....I'm sure you could even add nuts or just about anything you like.

Wow Lynn - long hours for you! Don't push yourself too hard!

Hi to everybody else....need to get in the shower!!!! very badlyx( :7

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I slept a few hours yesterday after I got off work, then did BodyMax 2. I kinda stumbled through parts of it, as I was still sleepy, but all in all had a good workout and felt drained afterwards! DH fixed dinner and we had an early night.

I'm early today and getting ready to head to the gym for the 7am spinning class. I really enjoy spinning, and haven't done it for over a week.

Abbie Rose - I too love your name! Very different.

Vilma - your name is so unique also. It sounds exotic.

Thanks all for saying nice things about nurses. I think we are a great bunch of people, but not everyone does. I just know it has always been my calling, and I love it very much!

Lisa - Hope your irritability doesn't last long. I find mine is gone now. So strange... and I hate feeling that way, but sometimes you just can't shake it. You're fortunate to be able to spend so much time with your famiy and growing everyone up. It goes sooo quickly!

Lauramax - you have convinced me to get the Absdiet book. Sometimes just reading something new helps to re-motivate me. Your weight loss is wonderful!

Tina - thanks for sharing the recipe - I wll have to try it. Sounds good!

Andrea, Cindy, Murph, Lucy, Happydance, Gettingfitmom, Scubagirl, and everyone else have a GREAT rest of the weekend! Looking forward to next weeks thread.

Lynn
:) :) Back in cheerful mode - thank God!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back