30/30 is a Hit!

DirtDiva, have you done the Bonus Bag Workout? I love that short lil' workout...fun to add on to the end of another workout! Love wearing my pink boxing gloves! :)

WHAT??? A bonus bag workout? I'm going to go check it out, because I am clueless right now!

DirtDiva said:
WHAT??? A bonus bag workout? I'm going to go check it out, because I am clueless right now!

Did you find the workout? Try it out yet? I love, love it! My DH likes it too....don't laugh, but...we don't even have punching bags. We tie Dynabands from the rafters and use them as a focal point to punch and kick! :) We do plan to get a bag eventually but til then, it has worked fine for us!

Did you find the workout? Try it out yet? I love, love it! My DH likes it too....don't laugh, but...we don't even have punching bags. We tie Dynabands from the rafters and use them as a focal point to punch and kick! :) We do plan to get a bag eventually but til then, it has worked fine for us!

Omg I forgot to tell you! I have a TRX suspended in the middle of my workout area and I was really mad at my husband the other day so I put a coat hanger inbetween the loop top and hung his trenchcoat with the TRX and really went to town on it :rolleyes: . It was completely cathartic at the end of the workout, and I was sure to take the hanger and coat down. But now I am thinking of some way to make a pseudo bag and hang it there from the TRX loop on the ceiling. It was that much fun and thank you! You are such an enabler!

LOL! That is halarious! Did you give him a big hug when he walked in the door??? Ha! Okay now don't even get me started on a TRX that I ALSO WANT! OH BOY!!!!

LOL! That is halarious! Did you give him a big hug when he walked in the door??? Ha! Okay now don't even get me started on a TRX that I ALSO WANT! OH BOY!!!!

Haha...not quite a hug...

Now I can get you back for the Mia post on Skincare! The TRX is awesome, I use it for many things, especially stretching. I know this sounds odd, but I also use the TRX sometimes in place of floor gliders in Meso I. A little tricky to switch feet and then there is a balance issue, but you can really get down low with it using weights and then the foot is in the stirrup going up behind you or to the side, etc.

Haha...not quite a hug...

Now I can get you back for the Mia post on Skincare! The TRX is awesome, I use it for many things, especially stretching. I know this sounds odd, but I also use the TRX sometimes in place of floor gliders in Meso I. A little tricky to switch feet and then there is a balance issue, but you can really get down low with it using weights and then the foot is in the stirrup going up behind you or to the side, etc.

STOP! You're killing me here! :eek: I just went down and did a treadmill run and after decided to pull out the Bonus Bag Workout! LOVE IT!!!! It is on the MMA:Boxing DVD just to let you know and it's only 18 & 1/2 minutes long! Sooo, go do it! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.