2 questions, please???

linlos

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-02 AT 10:00PM (Est)[/font][p]I am very new to this forum and totally enjoying it!! You are all great and so knowledgeable and into fitness--GREAT!!

I have 2 questions:
I have the Firm barbell and weight set. Will that work with Cathe's Strength training wkouts? Also can I obtain plates to add to that Firm barbell---and where? Can you tell me the weight of the padded barbell?

I've seen you mention the Tank Top Rotation and do not know

where to find that. please advise Thanx! :-shy

I hope to hear from you. Linda :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-02 AT 11:29PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Linda, I don't know about the Firm barbell but I assume you can use it with Cathe's tapes.
I did a search for the tank top rotation for ya. Here it is.
Here's is Marlene123's original "tank top arms" rotation:

Day #1: Pure Strength Chest, Back, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps
Day #2: CTX Leaner Legs
Day #3: CTX Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps plus cardio
Day #4: Cardio
Day #5: MIS
Day #6: Cardio
Day #7: Cardio or rest

As you can see, this routine works shoulders, biceps and triceps three times per week, chest and back twice and legs twice.
This is the link to the whole thread. Hope this helps.
http://64.225.138.194/dcforum/VideoQC/2042.html.

Sharon

linos,

The padded barbell from the FIRM is 10#. I have one similar except it doesn't say FIRM and I bought my plates as Wal-mart. You could probably purchase plates at any store you just want to make sure they are for a 1" bar.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-02 AT 10:18PM (Est)[/font][p]Sharon and Redsunshyn, Thanks so much for the info . I look forward to having great tanktop arms !!! I'm glad to know about my Firm Barbell too.

Thanks!! Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.