2 new Mike Donavan dvd's, preorder, releasing next week

I did Diesel this morning. Holy crap! I'm hoping it was hard because it was 5 am!! I think on another day I can do better. It's the same format as his other wkout where you do a bunch of compound moves, one after another that are timed so you can go at your own pace and keep good form. Then you do 5 cardio drills, whew! Then more compound moves and finishes with abs. The moves are sometimes broken up with a recovery move like bicep curls so you can catch your breath. I enjoy his wkouts, he did not disappoint with this one. Warning...it has push-ups, burpees and mt climbers. I couldn't keep up this morning but tomorrow is another day!

I forgot to add that the cardio blasts are 5 moves, about 30 secs each then repeat! Before you do ab work, Mike had a segment of AMRAP (as many reps as possible). 3 moves, timed 90 secs each and done. They are squat press, squat jump and burpees. So it's compound moves, cardio blast, compound moves, AMRAP then abs. 60 minutes and done!

I did EB Bodyweight Blast 20 minute cardio today. Whew! Tough stuff! Mike is so fun and engaging though, it somehow helps me to get through. I did the 20 minute core workout as well and enjoyed it. I previewed Diesel and was chuckling to myself thinking, "Only a fellow fitness fanatic would find the entertainment value in previewing a fitness DVD!" lol

I did EB Bodyweight Blast 20 minute cardio today. Whew! Tough stuff! Mike is so fun and engaging though, it somehow helps me to get through. I did the 20 minute core workout as well and enjoyed it. I previewed Diesel and was chuckling to myself thinking, "Only a fellow fitness fanatic would find the entertainment value in previewing a fitness DVD!" lol

Lol oh my i agree! Some times I will preview on and ff to see some I did already just to get motivated to do it or figure what I'd like to do that day.
Well a lot of times my hubby will see me watching and he will start laughing and say dear u do know you are suppose to do it with them right? Then he thinks he is funny! Of course it is funny if I put my self in his shoes walking passed someone "watching an exercise DVD!" I try to explain and he knows what I mean cause he sees me doing them and sweating my rear off, but he likes to tease me with it in front of friends. He is a hoot most every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.