15-15-15 plus

Debinmi

Cathlete
In Cross-Train Express, Cathe had a 10-10-10 workout. I think an updated 15-15-15 Plus workout would be cool.

A Blender dvd as in the BodyBlast series to mix n' match.

Seperate warm-up 3-5 min.
Seperate cool-down/stretch 5-10 min.
15 min spin
15 min step or IMAX-ish
15 min jump rope
15 min hiit
15 min shadow-box
15 min floor cardio
15 min metabolic conditioning
15 min something else cardio?

...and still chaptered within the 15 minute segments so you could easily skip a chapter or repeat it..

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Ditto on above! I have treadmill, elliptical, incline trainer (a shorter treadmill that goes to
30% incline, bike, NordicTrack X-country skier, Concept rower, and all the littler stuff..
rebounder, heavy bag, and toys, toys, toys….

I would love this! I love the variety and love excuses to buy more toys. And the endless blending/premix possibilities. And I need some exercises using Cathe's orange balance ball I bought.

I often work from home and for my breaks, grab a 15-20 minute quickie workout. I had been doing Cathe's Calorie Crushes, Blizzard Blasts, Burn Sets or 100 Reps.

[Mindy Mylrea has a 'Tabata Bootcamp With Toys' workout, where she has 14 quick segments, each using different toys. I love the variety and the possibilities of blending each section together.]

Last edited:
Mindy Mylrea has a HiiT Toys workout, where she has maybe 10 quick segments, each using different toys. I love the variety and the possibilities of blending each section together.]
I have been looking off & on for Mindy's workout like that. I think she has a couple of them,
one of them she used a ropeless jump rope too. Is that on the one you mentioned?

I have been looking off & on for Mindy's workout like that. I think she has a couple of them,
one of them she used a ropeless jump rope too. Is that on the one you mentioned?

Here is a good write-up of the Mindy DVD I have (Tabata Bootcamp With Toys).

Wonder who did that???? :):). Did you try it? My cardio drumsticks are supposed to be here today! That Lindsay girl has several on YT! I just read the other,,, I use
either a little round folding stool upside down or several risers turned upside down
you can use a bucket, round laundry basket, just as long as the ball will sit on it & stay.

In Cross-Train Express, Cathe had a 10-10-10 workout. I think an updated 15-15-15 Plus workout would be cool.

A Blender dvd as in the BodyBlast series to mix n' match.

Seperate warm-up 3-5 min.
Seperate cool-down/stretch 5-10 min.
15 min spin
15 min step or IMAX-ish
15 min jump rope
15 min hiit
15 min shadow-box
15 min floor cardio
15 min metabolic conditioning
15 min something else cardio?

...and still chaptered within the 15 minute segments so you could easily skip a chapter or repeat it..

Thanks for considering!
Great idea! Let's include low impact, but still high intensity, options. Each segment chaptered would be fantastic.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.