100 Rep Challenge Question

nivipa

Cathlete
Cathe --

I am so excited to work on the 100RC! I think the idea of actually building our neural pathways is fascinating, and I am anxious to throw these in to my workout regimen!

My question (which I haven't found clarified elsewhere, but I hope I'm not making you repeat yourself) is this: Is there any certain way you recommend doing these? Should I do one a day, or should I take a few days off between them? I'm guessing I would want to do these either on a cardio day, or on a day I am already working that given body part. Am I right? Any particular order of body parts that would be more beneficial?

Thanks again for topping yourself YET AGAIN with this phenomnal new series!

nivipa

same question

This is exactly what I was going to ask. I feel like there should be some methodology when incorporating the 100 rep challenges????

Thanks,
Linda

Going to bump this as I am wondering same thing. If this has already been asked could someone point us in right direction...please.:)

On facebook Cathe answered this question.

"Hi Cathe! Is there a suggested way to do the 100 rep challenges as far as integrating them into the XTrain rotation?"

Cathe Friedrich "I didn't include a "particular" way to use the 100 rep challenges in conjunction with Xtrain rotations. These 100 rep challenges are for you to enjoy any time you want to give a weaker muscle group an extra boost, or fire up a muscle you just worked to the highest degree, or just do on their own if your particularly short on time on a given day. The only thing you DON'T want to do is use them on a specific musce group that is recovering from a previous days workout (ie: don't do the 100 rep challenge for tricep extensions the day after you worked triceps....BUT feel free to do them immediately after you worked triceps for the ultimate burn)."

I've been doing them on a separate day so I can hit each body part twice per week. I've also added my own 100 Rep Calve Raises. I'm loving the 100 RC's so far!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.