What do I do?

mckeev5

Cathlete
I was caring some fat free chocolate pudding cups to the fridge and I accidently dropped one. The top popped open. I am looking at it thinking what am I suppose to do with it. Eat it? Throw it away? Oh no, a dilemma?! Help!!

Thank you so much. I will send it right away! I just wonder if I could make it to the post office with it without eating it?! LOL!

I hope you're not waiting for all the answers to figure this out. You've only got 10 seconds before you can't eat the pudding! Actually, with pudding, I probably wouldn't eat it. Now, if it were a bag of M&M's, I'd eat those regardless of how long they were on the floor. Just brush 'em off.

Maybe just eat the part that hasn't touched the floor.

I ate it! It was fat free after all! There was none on the floor. The top foil part just popped open. I took that as a sign that I was to eat it. If it had been all over the floor then I woudn't have. Oh well! It was small!!

Trish- LOL! I stay up at night watching Trauma Center on TLC just so I won't snack on anything before I go to bed if I start craving stuff...it works! :eek: Disgusting is not always bad, then, huh?

Charlotte~~

Oh Sabrina...ya GOTTA eat it! C'mon girl! It's a must!!! :7 :9

Ofcourse...you may not want to listen to the prego of the bunch when it comes to food advice! LMAO! :p }( :p

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

I don't know. I can eat a horse while watching anything that has puke, diarrhea, guts & blood. Any other ideas?

Marlax( :) :D

You know what's really good to keep you from snacking before bed? Brush your teeth right after dinner. You won't want to get them all dirty again before bed.

I have to admit I had half a cup of chocolate pudding myself last night. But it's not my fault! My daughter told me she wanted it, then after I bought it she said she didn't like it. Someone has to eat it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.