What are you doing to prepare for the Hard Core Series?

LOL Barbara!! You'd better believe it!! We'll be the most cut, fit old ladies around as long as Cathe keeps filming!!

I do the same thing as you, by the way! I just pick what I feel like doing that day, and I try to balance weights and cardio evenly each week. I find that even when I make up my own rotations, I don't stick to them. Go figure! LOL!!

Carol
:) :) :) :) :)

I'm with Barb and Carol. I never do rotations. I do 3 cardios a week with upperbody, lowerbody and abs as an add on (each body part is seperate workout of course), then 1 circuit and 1 interval workout a week. If you regularly do Cathe or advanced workouts, Hardcore won't be something you need to "prepare" for.

Nancy,

I am soooo sorry I haven't got back to this thread until now. The BB rotation is listed in the Rotations section of the forum. I have it copied at home and will bring it with me to work tomorrow if you still can't find the link.

Again, profound apologies.

I have been taking boxing & kickboxing lessons at a boxing club. After todays 1 1/2 hour workout, I am sure my DH is slipping the club some $ on the side to kill me!!! The workout was brutal!!!
BooBoo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.