Video Clip Of Cathe's Cardio Sculpt Bootcamp Live Class

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday, May 16, 2024, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Cardio Sculpt Bootcamp” LIVE! Let’s dive right into multiple sweaty rounds that will each include cardio blasts, lower body, upper body, and core. In this non-stop workout we’ll keep our weights moderate so that we can stay focused on our muscular endurance and physical stamina! Grab some dumbbells and your energy and let’s hop to it!
Equipment needed:
Moderate weight dumbbells. We’ll be using 10’s, but have lighter available if needed or preferred.
Fitness Mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 495+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Was glad to see some great modifications in this one, not only on the cardio, but
other exercises as well. I do wish the camera would stay on Cathe when she shows
modification, there were 2 times when she showed apparently showed something different, and the camera wasn’t on her…if it wouldn’t have been for the fact that a couple of the girls were doing it, we would not have known what the modifications were.

Was glad to see some great modifications in this one, not only on the cardio, but
other exercises as well. I do wish the camera would stay on Cathe when she shows
modification, there were 2 times when she showed apparently showed something different, and the camera wasn’t on her…if it wouldn’t have been for the fact that a couple of the girls were doing it, we would not have known what the modifications were.
I completely understand what you’re saying. But it’s one of the difficult situations of live workouts. I literally create these after work on Wednesday (the night before we do them Thursday morning). This keeps it true to the live vibe. But with that, nobody knows what’s coming next, including the camera guys. So it’s hard for them to switch angles when I show a modification because by the time they switch I would most likely already have moved past it and on to something else.
While that situation isn’t always ideal I do like the trade-off of having a fresh weekly “surprise” workout to add to the DVD/OnDemand studio workouts ❤️

It's just a part of "Live" .......I guess if they tried to switch angles that quickly. we would all
feel like we were "flying" across the room..LOL!. It was good tho' because a couple of
the girls were opting for the modifications and I picked up on that right away. I especially
liked that the one girl closer to the front chose to do the flys on the one exercise (can't
remember what it was) and I thought that was neat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.