UGH this drives me CRAZY!

LauraMax

Cathlete
A shipping rant here! I finally broke down & ordered new weighted gloves, since my rotten puggle got her teeth into one & it's leaking sand all over. I don't want to have one shoulder bigger than the other. :p Plus they smell really really bad & I think they'd just fall to pieces if I wash them one more time.

So I just ordered a new pair. They cost $19.99, & the flippin shipping was $15.99! Where is the justification behind that? How in the world can the shipping cost nearly as much as the product??????? x(

Shipping is getting outrageous. The last time I did a swap on VF I went to UPS, since the post office was closed. $21 to mail two dvds! I thought what's the point, I might as well get them brand new.

Hi,

Have you seen the cost of diesel fuel? It's quite a bit higher than gas......My husband has a business that requires the use of large trucks. It used to be 250 to fill up. Now it's over 500.

Tracy

Hello Laura.

I decided to ship an item back to upstate NY in exchange for something else that I bought at the Albany Airport. UPS charged me $40 for it. I got the original item real cheap but now I payed full price for it.

It stinks totally.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.