Tomorrow is my day!!!

booboo

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,
My name is claudia and i have been a lurker for about a year. I have now been inspired by another poster to introduce myself. I am 37 with 3 kids and looooooooove Cathe. I am scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I am so damn giddy over my expected arrival, you would think i was going to the prom with George Clooney!!!! Now i am beginning to think that i also will recieve the wrong items or not recieve my cap. Hubby always tells me its a self fulfilling prophecy to think that way, but i am one of those people, look up Murphy's Law and my picture is right there!!! However, I am trying to look at the bright side, my home did not burn down (i am in San Diego), and i have my health, a great DH, and 3 somewhat normal kids! I enjoy reading all your posts and truly appreciate the comraderie and sisterhood here. A happy and safe holiday season to you all!!!
claudia

WELCOME!!

We are all giddy and anxious right alongside you. Mine are coming today!! But nobody is home all day, and I am SO afraid of someone walking away with them.

I will be moving to San Diego in March. In Santee, actually. I am very very excited to begin school "for real". San Diego is a beautiful place, aside from the overabundance of charcoal right now :)

Hope you enjoy the forum and your new toys :D

Sara

http://www.picturetrail.com/rayiisara/sblordita

Welomc Claudia! Isn't it fun to be sooo excited over these DVD's?

Glad you came out of lurking and have joined the group!!! Again, welcome!

Me Too!

Hi Claudia and Sara!

I live in San Diego and will be getting my DVD's tomorrow too!!

Ya-Hoo!! Can't wait!!

Claudia, you and I will be working out together (I'm in Jamul, so I'm at the end of the UPS line...) !

Robin

Welcome to the forum, Claudia!! Glad you came out of lurking-land!! You're going to love the new workouts!!

Carol
:)

Today is my day too! Fortunately, I am going Christmas shopping today; it's time to get that started, LOL! For once, I won't be home straining my ears for the sound of a large brown truck. I do hope I get home in time for his arrival. I have been threatening to kiss the UPS guy for so long, I feel I really must do it! Plus he's kind of cute! I think I know alot of Catheites will be sitting "together" tonight, prviewing BB! Can't wait to decide which one to do tomorrow!
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/user.gif Bobbi

P.S. Hello, Claudia! So glad you decided to introduce yourself! I love your screenname! Last night when I as trying to go to sleep, I had a few Murphy's moments too! Then I could hear my dad saying, "worry is like a rocking chair, you can rock all day and it gets you no where." If George was standing between me and the UPS man, holding his arms open, I would knock him over to get the the UPS man. And thanks to Cathe, I could do it too! I imaginine him lying on the ground, looking at me with astonishment. I'd poke him wiht my toe, hug my package and huff," I am a happily married woman, you cad!" One of the draw backs to living out West, is you have a lot of time to thouroughly lose your mind when waiting for Cathe's workouts! Enjoy them!

Oh my gosh Bobbi! I am laughing my head off right now!!! Claudia, sooo nice to meet you. I actually thought you meant delivery, as in...baby!!! I should KNOW better right? WELCOME! GREAT 2 C U here!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Bobbi,
Thanks for your post. I also am happily married, however i have a very understanding DH. He and I have quite an agreement, if i ever have a chance with George, DH will allow me 20 minutes with George and i would allow him 5 minutes with Salma Hayek. Why only 5, because DH says that's about all he would need!!! Tonight we will all be staying up doing our previews. I guess the kids will just have to make themselves cereal and waffles for dinner because momma is going to be out of service!!! Enjoy those vids!!
claudia

Tomorrow is my day, too!!!

I am scheduled for delivery on the 11th as well. I also happen to have the day of from work due to a job interview (wish me luck). So, I will have plenty of time to preview them before hitting the books for finals next week.

Study or play with new workouts?! The dilemma! :p

Tamikka

www.geocities.com/mikkame77/weight_loss1

RE: Tomorrow is my day, too!!!

Oh Tamikka, that is a major dilema!!! A lil' play might be a good thing for your stress level. See if you can fit in JUST a bit! Good Luck with your finals!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Welcome Claudia!

I'm also a long time lurker and recent poster. I'm 35 with no kids. Being up in northern California, I'm also scheduled for delivery tomorrow...I can hardly wait! I sometimes feel like the poster child for self-fullfilling prophecy, but don't worry - we'll send each other positive thoughts and cancel out that darn Murphy's Law!

Have a healthy, happy holiday!

Tamikka!!! Where's mine?!?

Tamikka,

I haven't heard from you in so long! I was just looking at your new pictures. You look sooooo gorgeous! But what I want to know is, if that's your prize for getting fit, when is mine going to get here? I've been waiting and waiting. You can just tell the people in charge of that sort of thing to send me one just like yours. There's just one problem. I don't think my husband will let me keep him. :)

Shari

RE: Tamikka!!! Where's mine?!?

Tamikka, I'm with Shari! You look awesome! Same beautiful smile, before and after!

Shari, you are such a hussy! You already have your prize and I am sure he's fabulous but not so fabulous he's going to share HIS prize with a handsome guy she saw on the internet!

Shari and Bobbi,

You guys are too funny! Thanks for the compliments. I feel my head growing even bigger! :)

Shari,
I went back to doing my tried-and-true (for me) WW plan. I couldn't stick with PT. I kept gaining instead of losing during FB.

I know that you have been successful with the program and I am SO glad that it does work for you. I had some positive things that I learned from the program and have incorporated them into my eating plan.

I wish you much more success.

Tamikka

Well, I'm all for whatever works. We're all different. I've lost weight on WW several times. It's a good plan. One of the best, in my opinion, and one of the easiest to live with. It just quit working for me.

I quit losing, again, even on PT, when I got down to about 1,200 calories, so I went back into Conditioning. I've lost 2 pounds since I went back up to 1,600 calories. It doesn't even make sense!

And Bobbi, it's always been a dream of mine to be thin enough again to BE a hussy! My dream has come true!

Shari }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.