The Bachelorette Finale - Play by Play

BAM

Cathlete
Is anyone watching this now? I NEED to talk with someone. I'm going to burst if I can't discuss this with someone who's into it. My mother just makes fun of my yeah's and no's and oooooh's and ahhhhhh's. She just doesn't get it like you guys do.;) Anyone???????

O.K., so I'll have a conversation with myself!:7 The way things are going so far, I am so NOT sure of the outcome where before this evening, I thought it was in the bag. These 2 guys have such strong feelings for her. It's kind of cool to see how they're showing their emotions. I said it before and I'll say it again, my faith is getting stronger in guys who know how to share their feelings in respectful, loving ways. Oops, gotta go. Commercial's over.

Bam, I'm here, and I'm into it too.

Disclaimer: I am a Jason fan

He just gave her that board game, and she said "It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me." I definitely thinks she picks Jason.

Might I just say......I'M in love with Jason. Screw DeAnna! :p I'm swooning here. Somebody get me a fan!

Ooh, we posted at the same time. But did you see the way she was looking at Jesse? I still think Jason is the best choice, especially after just seeing their date. I'll check back after next commercial. Thanks for joining in!

Katie, maybe I'll send you a pm after she chooses rather than post here. Perhaps we shouldn't give it away. What do you think? I think I'm gonna cry! ;( This is sooooooooooooooooooooo great!

Don't give away anything as us West Coasters don't see it until 11:00 your time. So, you all will already know who she picks before we even get to see it!

Lorrayne, I am exercising EXTREME constraint here. The thing is, tomorrow I might be able to chat about it really early in the a.m. then I won't be able to until late afternoon. I's needs to talk about it! :+

Saw it! Gosh, so emotional. I was lucky enough to have sucked my DH into it! And he ended up picking the person for Deanna that she picked. He's got some great insights!!

Will talk to you guys tomorrow for sure!!

~Chris

O.K., I can say this without giving anything away. It's so wonderful to see such a happy couple. It really does seem true so I hope it lasts. I hope to have the mutual feelings that was displayed this evening in my life. Cool stuff! Talk to most of you tomorrow night. Have fun watching for those who haven't yet! Don't forget it's on for 3 hours. Enjoy!

Just had to post before I go off to work. So what did you all think? As I mentioned in my earlier post, the way she was looking at Jesse at her parents house made me think she was going to pick him. My mother said when the show began, she's going to pick him. Actually if we think about it, because he seemed to be so outside the box, and the fact that she kept him around for so long, we should have known that she'd pick him. They really seemed so happy. She was just ecstatic. Hopefully things work out for them. I felt soooooooo bad for Jason and Jeremy too for that matter. Could you imagine having 3 good guys fall for you like that at the same time? This was just great t.v.! Oh, and Jason can park his slippers under my bed anytime! Hmmmmmm, I wonder if he heard me shouting that to him! }(

On another note, how about Shayne and Matt? Um, did they seem like a tired old couple? I thought they acted distant towards each other, like they were disconnected. She seemed to be preoccupied with something and he didn't seem all that into him and I felt the same vibe from him. Who knows? He looked like he just woke up. Oh well, they can't all be a DeAnna and Jesse.

OK, I was dying last night watching this. Did I not say last week that I saw chemistry with Deanna and Jesse???? And, I did have reservations about this whole thing since Deanna was *so* into Graham, but well, maybe I'm just a sucker, but I thought they seemed pretty real and happy last night. (I can't believe I just typed that!!) But I really hope it works for them. Jesse is so laid back, I think he balances her out that way. And obviously she has a side that *craves* adventure so he fills that need in her, too. And sometimes you just fall for the person you least expect, right?

Lisa--I don't think Jason will be the next Bachelor--that would mean spending WEEKS and WEEKS away from his son--AGAIN. Unless they did "The Bachelor--Seattle" or something like that!

But poor Jason--he looked like he got run over by a truck when she pulled him up from proposal position...

All in all--a fine three hours of TV! Can't wait for the next Bachelor, but until then, I'm all about Project Runway now!!!

Hi all,

Sorry I missed the original poster who was on line last night while watching. I was watching by myself and would have loved some company. All I got was teasing from my son.

Wasn't the show great mindless entertainment last night? The fairy tale ending with the guy no one would have thought to win in the beginning? I felt the editing was leaning towards Jason, but after years of watching Survivor and it's misleading editing, I was just praying that she picked Jesse and sure enough she did.

They must have had a connection from the start. It would be interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes.

I did feel sorry for the Jason, but that is a risk that they all take when they go on the show. Some of his comments in the limo made me think that he knew they really didn't have a 'love' connection; especially when he said something about filling a gap in his life. Maybe I'm overanalyzing the the whole thing, but there's love and then there's really love.

Oh well, I think the best guy won.

Tracy

Tracy--ITA with your comment about Jason. I think he was really "in love" with the IDEA of being in love/a relationship again. I think he said something to the effect of "I want to be in love." Very different from "I love Deanna and my heart is broken."

Again, really did love Deanna and Jesse last night--much to my own surprise. :)

YES! I knew once they started leaning towards Jason being 'the one' at Deanna's family meetings, it was going to be Jesse. Yep, they always seem to do that, so they can give a 'twist'. But us viewers ain't so dumb! LOL!

My husband made some good points! She and Jesse were more of the same age, and at the same points in their lives. Whereas Jason was older, had been married, had a kid. he thought she'd be better off with Jesse.

Well, Jesse was just so sweet and in love, he just melted my heart towards the end.

he's way too good for her, IMO. I ended up not liking her so much as the show progressed. But he loves her, and they do look "REAL".

On the other hand, those other 2 from the Bachelor... I only watched bits and pieces of it (I can't stand the girl cattiness and fights), but Shain never seemed the one for him. She's very bizarre. and yeah, they didn't look too connected last night.

Chris

Oh , and as for Jason, my heart truly broke for him. He had so much at stake. And he seemed like the sweetest guy ever too. I hope he finds true love somewhere in his life. He deserves it. But no, I could never see him doing "The Bachelor", being away from his son again.

I hate that they have to "hurt" someone too. ...

Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.