So I did L&G Extreme--Finally

lcsavik_85

Cathlete
I subbed this premix in for Leaner Legs that was on the rotation for this month. How does this premix compare to Leaner Legs?

Man, this premix is all about the inner thigh. I'm going to be doing the penguin walk the rest of the day. My knees are sore too.

I love these premixes. They really are an asset to my rotations and, of course I can't leave out, my booty!

Just thought I'd share!

~Reece Out~

Hi Reece,

L&G extreme is quite a Leg workout. I have done the premix a couple times. This workout seems like lighter weight and less squats than Leaner Legs. It is definetely comparable in the difficulty.

Are you going to try and follow a freestyle training program?

Have a great day!!!

Beverly

Legs& Glutes Extreme is great, I really like the Leg Press Mania too... great workouts...... I have to get this DVD again, I have to start over in my collection. Right now all I have is HASTA but yet to actually do it..... Rhonda:7

Hi Beverly,
So I made the right decision on my substitution? I love long endurance workouts. Yesterday I did Imax Extreme. I'm wierd b/c it doesn't seem like punishment to me. lol.

Yes, I've started freestyle training. I'm excited! I am worried about overtraining though.

~Reece Out~

Reece,

Yes, if you are not use to lower body 6 days a week you could over train. Do a few light leg days the first few weeks till you get use to it.

Let us know how it goes.

Beverly

Rhonda,

Where did all your workouts go???

Are you changing from VHS to DVD or something?

How are things going? Are you freestyling? I remember you did PLB a lot when you first started. Am I remembering correctly?
I did HSTA this morning. It was fun..

Beverly

Beverly,
I'm thinking of 4 days of leg work at first. I count kickboxing as legwork. My heavy wt days would be PLB or GymStyle Legs. A light wt day would be the exercises the freestyle article suggests, L&G, Kickboxing, BC lower body, ME lower body split. If I can do a L&G/KPC combo I can get leg work and cardio. 1 rest day at the end of the week then the next week starts a day later.

Sample week that would rotate in different workouts:

Sun- HCE #3 The one with kickboxing and Imax3
Mon- PLB or GS:L
Tues- CK/CircutMax
Wed- PUB or GS:C&T
Thur- L&G
Fri-GS:BSB + Imax(2,3,Terminator #3, HCE #2)
Sat- BC lower body or ME lower body split +
OR
Sun- Heavy leg work PLB
Mon- an Imax (2,3, Extreme)Gymstyle UB
Tues-Light leg work KPC/L&G premix combo
Wed- PUB or Gymstyle UB
Thur-Heavy leg work GymStyle Legs
Fri- rest/ Stretching
Sat- ligh leg work KPC or CK

What do you think?
~Reece Out~

I didn't get DOMS. I was expecting a lot of stiffness but nothing! I felt my hammies when I stretched the next day but that was it!

~Reece~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.