Request re nutrition forum

Shaz

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM, would it be possible to have a nutrition forum in this website? I understand that Cathe doesn't want to discuss nutrition in detail, but could we have a place where we can discuss it (other than in the general discussion forum)?

Thanks!
Sharon

Actually, I really like that idea too, because then those of us (or maybe it's just me?) who need to focus on not focusing on diet too much can more easily avoid the diet threads. It would make me come to the other forums more often!

(edited for spelling)

I love the idea!!

Alli

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one's watching.."
~JBJ~

Great idea!!
http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71856/kali3.gif[/img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71856/kali4.gif[/img]
[font size=1]We must BE the change we wish to see.

Gandhi
[/font]

I think this is a great idea, too! It would be nice to have all the "eating" threads together for reference. :)

Kathy G

With all due respect, guys, bad idea, bad idea. Next thing you know Cathe'll be dodging nutrition questions left and right. It is not her focus and she has staed several times that she is uncomfortable giving nutritional advice, so why would she have a nutrition forum? that is, unless this has changed recently. We don't want to take any of Cathe's precious time away from producing the finest workouts available. So please give the nutrition forum idea a rest. Again, with all respect. (And again, unless her regular M.O. concerning nutritional advice has changed of late):)

With all due respect back at ya....;-) I think you misunderstood what we're requesting. We're not asking Cathe to give nutritional advice but to just allow us a separate area to discuss it ourselves. I'll be easier than sifting through Open Chatter, plus we'd have a specific place to post eating checkins, etc.

Kathy G

Another, "With all due respect";-).
I have to side with Kathy G and the others on this. We aren't requesting a nutrition forum for Cathe to give us advice. We want one so all of us can post nutrition ideas, check-ins, recipes, etc. all in one place so we don't lose them so fast on the open forum. If Cathe wants to throw in a recipe once in awhile....so be it.}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.