Promises of a True Friend

Aquajock

Cathlete
When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry b*st*rd who made you sad.

When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex.

When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.

When you are confused - I will use little words.

When you are sick - stay the h*ll away from me until you are well again, I don't want whatever you have.

When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy @$$.

THIS IS MY OATH . . . I PLEDGE IT UNTIL THE END. "Why?" you may ask. Because you are my friend.

Send this to 10 of your closest friends, and then get depressed because you can only think of two and one of them isn't speaking to you right now anyway.

Remember: a good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.

A-Jock

When you are sick - stay the h*ll away from me until you are well again, I don't want whatever you have.

My absolute favorite:7 :7 I love my girlfreinds dearly and they know that I would go to the ends of the earth for them. BUT, if they have the flu, stay the hell away from me!!

This really made me chuckle.
BooBoo

Thank you SO much Aquajock! I needed a laugh after a different thread on here was making me fume.

I feel better & have regained perspective. You're the best.

Ruth:7 :7 :7

Edited to say, I have printed out several copies to distribute to all my friends. They need to know where they stand. :p

Thanks for this A-Jock! This gave me a good laugh! Everyone at work is sick and I've been saying the "When you are sick - "! :)

This was good!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.