Plyo Legs!!

susieq

Cathlete
I started Meso 3 today and started with legs (cuz after all the ham and dessert yesterday, I needed to burn some calories!). I love plyo legs!!!! I felt like I'd done an IMAX. I was whipped by the end. I have loved all the leg workouts in STS, I think maybe I like the tri-sets the best, but I may change that to plyo.

Susan

I agree 150% with you Susan. I love love love the Plyo leg workouts. I wish I had done these from the beginning on aerobic days, it may have made those tri sets easier to bear. Ya gotta love the results those trisets give you!!
Brenda in Indiana

Consider this another vote for plyo legs! I completed week 2 of Meso 3, and this week's leg workout was one of the toughest workouts I've done. I couldn't believe how soaked I was by the end. Great workout!

Michelle

Holy plyo legs!! I was blown away, literally (out of breath!) with this one. I was skeered to try it and now I know why ;-) Super intense and fast paced and a nice switch up. Loved it...let's hope I can run tomorrow morning without major DOMS!!

Jolene I know exactly what you mean. I have double cardio tomorrow - LIC and a 5 mile run. Not to mention yesterday was Drill Max. I am going to have some great legs!

Done beating myself up!

Jolene I know exactly what you mean. I have double cardio tomorrow - LIC and a 5 mile run. Not to mention yesterday was Drill Max. I am going to have some great legs!

Wow! Great job on the LIC and 5 mi. run - I would split that up into two days workout.

I've been beating myself up for the last 24 hrs. since I have been cheating with my Easter chocolate and since Sunday have only done the Meso 3 chest/back (which I did do quite well:)).

Yesterday I took off from work to go college-touring with my daughter (1 1/2 hr. walking tour) - Due to a late night the night before and that whole day, I was just exhausted and came home and laid down! (Hey - I'm only 46!!)

But, thanks to these forums I have read that EVERYONE has either been losing sleep, sick, etc. so I guess we women just have to deal!

My plan was to do Drill Max yesterday because I wanted to do plyo legs next. What should I do tonight when I get home - Drill Max? Then aim for the plyo legs tomorrow am? Need to get back on the horse and feel better!! ;) Any suggestions? (Secretly, I'm till beating myself up!!)

OMG! Plyo Legs! This morning I was still trying to decide whether I should try the squat rack option, worrying that plyo legs wasn't going give me the strength results I've been working so hard towards. But the squat rack option would have meant heading for the gym, as I don't have that equipment at home and i just didn't have time. Besides, I thought, the plyo legs is *only* 46 minutes.
Well, that was the longest 46 minutes ever!! Just when I thought my legs were getting strong, Cathe kicks humbles me, big time. Plyo Legs, it is. Now I will be dreading Wednesdays for the next few weeks. But in a good way. :)

Yikes - that's quite a lot! I ran today and let me tell ya, my legs are SORE!! Every muscle, everything, screaming. LOVE IT!

Wow! Great job on the LIC and 5 mi. run - I would split that up into two days workout.

My plan was to do Drill Max yesterday because I wanted to do plyo legs next. What should I do tonight when I get home - Drill Max? Then aim for the plyo legs tomorrow am? Need to get back on the horse and feel better!! ;) Any suggestions? (Secretly, I'm till beating myself up!!)

I would skip DM and go for plyo legs, you will get the leg workout and cardio at the same time.

Chiming in a little late but seriously - plyo legs where have you been my whole life?? I *love* it, might even be my favorite STS workout yet! 45 minutes never went by so fast and I actually wished for more after (yes I'm NUTS for even saying that ;)

Cathe hit this one outta the park, as usual :)

Just finished it

Wow, I just finished Plyo legs for the first time and feel like every single muscle fiber in my legs are without a doubt completely exhausted. Immediate Hall of Fame for me. Calorie incinerator :)

I use Plyo legs as a cardio workout. I put two Plyo legs disc together and do only the plyo portions of the two disc. I just completed the last workout of Meso 3/week 4 of squat rack legs today.

I too love Plyo legs -at least the Plyo portions, since I have not done the other parts.

all i can say is WOW! i've been saying that alot lately! LOL! i LOVE plyo legs. i did not think i could do it, but i did. it is doable, even for us oldies. it was so much fun, and what a tough workout. does this count as an HIIT workout? although, doesn't seem like there was any time to get a breath. it was great.
cathy

Love Plyo Legs!!!

I am still in meso2 and did legs this morning and then decided as it was raining that I would do Cathe's hiit run from Cathe TV week 7 and then do just the plyo parts of meso3 week 1 legs. WOW. I may not be able to walk tomorrow. First of all I was shocked that I could actually it and shocked how many calories I burned according to my heart rate monitor. It was 645 cal for both the running and the disc.

Love it. Do you think it was bad to do the weight legs this morning and then the plyo and running cardio on the same day?
i just couldn't wait any longer to do the plyo legs :D
Now to the shower! ;)
Heather

yeah me!

I did plyo legs this morning. Yesterday, after not having much energy for Drill Max, I was a bit concerned about Plyo legs.

No need. ... I had a good day and was just bursting with energy.

:rolleyes: Okay, I was wiped at the end of each of the plyo sections, I wasn't the highest jumper or anything, but I was amazed how quickly I recovered during the weight phase. "I impressed myself." Tm~Cathe

We'll see what my energy level is next week.:eek:

well, can i say it again? :) WOW! i LOVE the second plyo legs workout a BUNCH. it is great. and i am SORE. oh, oh, oh, i did ALLLLL the air jacks. i could not believe it!
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.