longer pant lengths from Active U

SheRa329

Cathlete
I know that some of you were asking about longer pants sizes in the outfits that Cathe and crew are wearing. Sharon from Active U said that some of the pants are simply not long enough (31'' inseam, I think). But she also said that some of them can be specially ordered in longer lengths for a few extra bucks. She's supposed to send me a few catalogs and specify which can be ordered in the longer lengths. Hope this helps!! Just be sure to tell her when you call/email that you are interested in the longer ones!!!:)

I was thinking I need a 32" inseam at least. Then I started to wonder if because these are so lo-rise that I don't need as long a length as I think....hmmmm....what a dilemma.:)

Yea - I had inquired about the same thing and Sharon seems to be very accomodating with this request. The ones that Cathe has worn with the two-colored waist is not available - but she said the black ones that Cathe wears can be made with a different colored waist band - to get some of that effect. Since I am 5'11" I am very excited to get their catalog and check out the longer options.

Anne :7

Ahh ladies. What a terrible dilema you face. To be cursed with LONG legs! Yeah, those of us short people w/short little legs have nothing to worry about.

In my next life I plan to be at least 5' 10"!!!!
BooBoo:D

I recently bought 2 pairs of cute workout pants from Target (Mossimo brand) that are long enough for me. (I have about a 34" or 35" inch inseam.) They are black, low-rise, slightly flaired with a white stripe down the outside of the legs. They were about $20 and seem to be well-made. I'm always looking for workout pants that are long enough!

Hi do you have a e-mail or web adress and phone number for that catalog? I am looking for long work out pants to, and some when I work at the gym our dress code is black pants,thanks:) Bri

Found the address Cathe posted it on the Imax 3 pic. thought I'd post for any one else who had the same question. I'm finding more and more info as I look around the forums they are great:) Bri

>Ahh ladies. What a terrible dilema you face. To be cursed
>with LONG legs! Yeah, those of us short people w/short little
>legs have nothing to worry about.
>
>In my next life I plan to be at least 5' 10"!!!!
>BooBoo:D

I need petite's in everything - most of the workout clothes I try on are too long - I bet a 31" inseam would be too long for my barely 5' body.:) I'm waiting for a catalog too.

>I must go to target as soon as i get off work today. Thanks
>Susan, you just cost me $20. LOL!!:)

Be sure to check the Clearance rack as well. It is usually in the lingerie section. I found some boot cut Mossimo workout pants that had been marked down to $7.00. Black with a blue stripe, very nice.

Hey, I am 5'11" too. I don't know why, but is seems like everyone I meet who is really into fitness is 5'2" max and weighs about 110 lbs. It is nice to know there are some taller gals out who are into fitness like me.

I also contacted Sharon via email last evening. I got a response this morning indicating she was going to send two different catalogs early next week. I am looking forward to it.

Kimberli C

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.