kick boxing

pisgat

Hi!
This is my first time That I have entered your forum , I just recentily purchased your all step video and by far it is more difficult and advanced then any of my other step or kick boxing videos . I am looking for a kickboxing video that is very upbeat I have several videos but I am looking for soome thing that is faster . I also attend a tae bo like excercise class once a week and it is much faster paced then my home videos so I need some thing that will help me pick up my speed and endurance .

Thank you

cathe has awesome kickboxing workouts: KPC, cardio kicks, kickbox of the ctx series and she is making kickmax too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hi,
Since Cathe is busy filming, I'll put in my .02. You might like Kick Punch Crunch. If you do the whole thing together, its pretty advanced, but it can easily be broken into sections for 2 good 30 minute workouts, and if you like exercising for an hour, it should provide the challenge you are looking for without the difficult choreography.
I like it!
She's also making a new one now called Kick Max, (isn't that right?) I'm expecting it to be a VERY challenging routine since Cathe is promising us that we'd be better start training now if we want to keep up with the new series.
Also, if you also like step, you might consider the Timesaver workout. 5 Workouts range from 38-50 minutes w/ 2 step workouts, one hi-lo/step combo, one kickbox, one legs and glutes weight workout. I used that a lot when I first "met" Cathe and then as I got stronger, I combined workouts to make longer ones.
Good luck! You'll love these DVDs.
Amy

Hello,
And a warm welcome to you!! My favorite all time workout is CAthe's Kick, Punch and Crunch. I do it with 1 lb. weighted kickboxing gloves and WOW!!! I also like Janis Saffell but nothing like the queen of any and all workouts it is Cathe!!! Give KPC a try you will not be disappointed!
BooBoo

Hi, and welcome!

I still like Cardio Kicks the best, although I love all the others as well. Have fun!

Ruth:)

I vote for KPC. It can be very intense... Ican get into my anaerobic range at times. You can also tone it down by not squatting as deeply, or not doing jump kicks (only doing kicks) etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.