Just orderd more--working on next wish list

elsie3

Cathlete
Okay guys,

I sold some videos and got some $$ for new Cathe's. I just ordered the CTX/Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max bundle plus Step Blast/SJP and KPC/L&G. Of course it was more than I made, but I was under the influence of 'Cathe Ordering Insanity.' Plus I did do the new pre-order.

I have the Imax2/C&W DVD plus Power Max, Body Max, and Step Works on VHS.

So here's the new wish list. I'm figuring I might be able to get one every other month starting in February--I just need to prioritize the order. That's where I need everyone's expertise.

Bootcamp/ME
Pyramids
Terminator
HSTA
Rhytmic Step/IM/MIC
Power Hour/MIS/Body Max
The Classics (I'd like to go DVD, plus I want to have Step Fit)

The Insanity continues . . .

Thanks!

Carol F

Bootcamp/ME
Terminator
Rhytmic Step/MIC/IMAX 1
Power Hour/MIS/Body Max
Pyramids
HSTA
The classic

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Carol,
I hear ya!!! Once you start ordering you get into an uncontrolable frenzy. I haven't had my morning cup of joe yet so i can't think to straight. However, even in my murky state, I absolutely agree that Bootcamp should be at the top of your list.
BooBoo:7

I agree with Stayfit's Priority List.

COI (Cathe Ordering Insanity) has been identified as permanent chronic condition. There is no cure, only the loving support of your fellow sufferers here on the Forums.

A-Jock

I keep a wish list too.

Bootcamp/ME - DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE #1

Pyramids- I've gotten great results from this

Rhythmic Step/IM/MIC - FUN FUN FUN

HSTA - I love this workout - I only put RS/IM/MIC ahead of it because there are 3 different workouts

Terminator- I love this one but sometimes I only have an hour so I don't do it as often as most of the workouts are about 1:10min

Power Hour/MIS/Body Max (I put this one here only because I don't have it-yet;))

The Classics -don't have this one yet either-but someday:)

Good luck, Wendy

I'd also go with Stayfit's suggested order, with one exception. I'd push The Pyramids up higher in the list (right after ME/BC perhaps?). It looks like you could use another weight workout, and The Pyramids are very effective. I never really got into the Classic stuff, though, so I'd probably put that last. I like Cardio Hits, but for some reason, the Classics don't seem to appeal to me that much.

You will end up with all of them, just like the rest of us!
Shelbygirl

Thanks, you guys are the best! And your comments always make my day--thanks for your "loving support." While "COI" is an expensive condition, it really is FUN!

Carol F

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.