Just for fun, what do you think Cathe's next DVDs will or should be?

Dela

Cathlete
So, I'm just kind of bored, and can't sleep, and was wondering what ya'll thought might be Cathe's future DVD endeavors? I don't expect anything to come around for quite a while at this point, but just curious what she could do next??

I don't think she'll venture into kettlebells from snippets I have read. Do you think she'll try a workout that is all Barre?

The dvds I would most like to see are nothing really new, but a Greatest "HIITS" volume 2 kind of dvd, and STS the sequel. So a new STS designed to do as is with the same 3 Mesocycle format, but I could sub the new mesos in for the originals, for example do M1 and M2 from the original but swap in M3 from the new set. Or do a 6.5 month rotation but using both sets! Not saying it's likely, just wishful thinking :)

Another dvd I would love is another bootcamp but in the 4DS bootcamp style but longer, I really like the running drills, and the fun factor that workout brings. Maybe a dvd that focuses on more functional drills that are fun, even a little silly, and less jumping jacks :confused:, jumping jacks have totally jumped the shark for me!

Seems like metabolic training is one of today's hot phrases, not entirely sure what it means, but maybe there is something down that path she will look at.

Just some thoughts for tonight :D Good night all!

I am not going to seem as creative here with buzz words but I would love to see another Intensity workout or Imax 4 and more total body workouts. I low impact-high inensity workout would be great too. Okay come to think of it an "active recovery" workout would be interesting since many of us do not seem to know how to spend that time.

Another killer Kickbox workout, Body Max 3 and Low Impact Circuit 2.

Gym Style part deux. Would LOVE to see a spinning.:D

I like this question...

I would also agree that I would like to see another Intensity, Drill Max, Body Max, and Imax.

I think it would be cool if she created another 4DS type package, so 4 - 30 minute cardio workouts followed along with 4 different strength components. I would love to see the cardio be another bootcamp, an all step - but like the step component of Intensity, a Kickbox, and then a 30 minute Hiit workout. The strength could be 2 - 30 minute all upper body workouts along with 2 - 30 minute lower body. So it would sort of be different from 4DS, and more intense!!

I would think it would be cool if she did a Bosu workout too.

My wish list would be:

A kickboxing workout combining a warm-up similar to Cardio Kicks (without the 'around the room' move), the first segment of KickMax (but without the turning moves), and the KB workout on 4-day-split, with more fast-punching segments included, also including a 10-15 minute heavy bag boxing (no kicking) segment. Ideally a 'kick and box" type workout, with premixes just for boxing sections/upper body, maybe with some standing core work using a med ball.

An intense rebounding workout, using high-intensity moves (like mods of some of the hi-low in Maximum Intensity Cardio (I think that's the one) on the rebounder.

A 3-day split weight workout set with each workout being under 45 minutes, with the following split, done circuit style: back/triceps; chest/biceps; legs/shoulders, and an add-on 5-minute core workout with NO crunches that could be used with any of the three workouts.

A spinning workout.

Definitely sequels.

Low Max 2
IMAX 4 (yikes)
StretchMax 2

I would love to see Cathe do a Barre lower body workout.

jdimascio said:
I think it would be cool if she created another 4DS type package, so 4 - 30 minute cardio workouts followed along with 4 different strength components. I would love to see the cardio be another bootcamp, an all step - but like the step component of Intensity, a Kickbox, and then a 30 minute Hiit workout. The strength could be 2 - 30 minute all upper body workouts along with 2 - 30 minute lower body. So it would sort of be different from 4DS, and more intense!!

This one gets my vote!!!! Imagine how versatile it would be with premixes... :)

Lindsay

Okay, one more shameless plug for the Kangoo Jumps, but gosh darn it they seem so family friendly, what if she could distribute them & have great videos to go with? Cardio-Weights-Circuits, they're about 2 1/2 pounds each, about like an ankle weight, I'm sure she'd know what to do with them! How many times did I read that people can't do the high impact they used to. Young people could avoid that altogether. Besides, I think it would be cool seeing Cathe & all her girls, can you imagine what they would come up with?....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoe_rDYzEL4

XR3.jpg

I would like to see a mix/match kind of Disc, like a pick your own adventure book only as a workout. You could program the disc in the authoring to create different workouts using 8 different 10 minute segments. That would be really versatile. Including at least 2 different cool downs that could also be used for doing road workouts such as running, walking or cycling. And at least 3 segments all low impact that could be an alternative to the ultra-high intensity workouts, easy on the knees.

Alisha

I'd love to see a tough full body weight lifting workout like Premix #4 in 4DS which is about 97 minutes, and I love that music! That combined with a spinning workout.

I love many of the ideas mentioned, including Body Max 3, Intensity 2, an intense Kickboxing workout with lots of kicking combos, and Imax 4! And definitely more Hiit!!

I'd also love to see a new Bootcamp/Circuit and 4 Day Split with Hi-Reps/Low weight work.

I would like to see a Upper Body Only workout that includes all 5 muscle groups. Cathe can call it Upper Body Blast.

I would like her to put out a compilation DVD from Kick Max and KPC that includes only the the punches and kicking combinations. I did do this with the workout blender but many of the chapters are not set right and thus cuts off part of the reps.

Saundra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.