I want to choke my neighbor's housekeeper !!!!!!

booboo

Cathlete
AAARRRGGGHHH x( x( x( I have been anxiously awaiting my 3 new DVD's, KC & CM, Power hour+, and Rythmic Step. They somehow ended up at my neighbor's house. I went to retrieve my trash cans from across the street (I fortgot to take the trash out, so I put in on the other side)and I saw an empty opened box with a Cathe return address. My brain went into overdrive:eek: I went to my neighbor's house and she said nothing had been delivered to her house. To make along story short, my package was delivered to her house and my neighbor was not home. Her housekeeper of 16 years was and she opened the package, put the DVD's in the closet and did not mention it.x( x( But at least I have them :7, it is friday night, and its just me and Cathe :):7 . DH and the kids are at a high school football game until late.
BooBoo

Good thing you got them. I ma always careful of making sure neighbors get their mail when it is delivered here, but always wonder how much we do not get. Have fun with your workouts.
Diane SUe

Boo---It's Halloween, I say choke her ignorant self and give the neighbors a real Halloween horror they won't soon forget.
Seriously, it's a federal offense to open someone else's mail.....
T. :)

Last time I checked it was also a federal offense to choke someone }( }( }( I don't know...maybe that's changed??

Briee

Briee,
Not if you drag them into your house first. Anyway, I was kidding...
T. :)

How weird! I wouldn't even dream of opening someone elses mail - not even if it was my SO's or my Mum's unless they explicity insisted I did. I suppose your neighbour's housekeeper thought they might be Christmas presents for your neighbour's children but even then it's still odd to actually open it and not tell anyone. It doesn't sound at all sinister to me though and I expect she probably forgot to mention it. I'll bet you were frustrated though - what a difficult situation to be in!

ATB,
- Lisa :)

If you were someones housekeeper would you open there mail???? Seems fishy to me }( But anyways alls well that ends well!! So HAPPY you that you got your dvds!!

Enjoy:)

I just don't get it - you just don't open someone else's mail - ESPECIALLY when CATHE is inside just waiting to jump into your DVD player. Now that's criminal!x( }(

Anyway, Glad you got your DVD's and ENJOY!
Wendy

Good point Trev....I forget all that legal mumbo jumbo. I think that if I went to the trouble to drag them in the house, and being it's a Cathe theft type of misdemeanor, I'd make them do LL at gunpoint until they were dead...seems more fitting somehow. :)

Briee

Trevor and Briee!

Tee-Hee!! Briee, I like your approach...a loong eduring death!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I havent had tapes mailed to the wrong house, but I have had other mail go mysteriously missing!
One Christmas about 5 years ago, when I had just moved house, my Mum (god bless her for still trusting people) sent my 3 children individual Christmas cards with money in each envelope for them. Unfortunatly she mailed them to the old address. When I found out, I went to retreive the mail and these new people in the house flatly denied they had received ANY mail for me!!!!!! very suspect - but what can you do?

In hine sight, I should have rummaged through their rubbish for evidence

:)

After speaking with neighbor, the housekeeper opens all her packages! I don't understand that very much. After 16 years, my neighbor still won't let the housekeeper have a house key but she opens the mail. She is there M-F 8am to 6 pm. But yet she lets her open all packages, and my neighbor get tons of packages weekly, she is the QVC queen!!!Go figure. I don't think I would let my housekeeper open my mail. OOOps, I forgot, I can't afford one:7 !!
BooBoo

But didn't the housekeeper see that the mail was addressed to you?? No lea inglés? It seems a little fishy to me. I mean, why would she put them in the closet, and not leave them out?

She probably didn't even look at the address label and assumed they were for your neighbor. Guess that's why UPS has a tracking system! It sure must be nice to have a housekeeper....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.