Hooray!! I got my teenager to w/out w/me!!!

booboo

Cathlete
I am so excited!!!! My 14 year old daughter did the entire KPC this morning. I didn't think she would finish the whole w/out since I can barely get through w/it but she did. This was the first time she ever worked out w/Cathe and she enjoyed it. I am one proud mom!!!!:D :D

Hey Booboo!! (Why am I thinking of Yogi Bear??:) ;-))

I think that is beautiful. I would love it if one of my daughters expressed interest in doing some Cathe but they are active and slender so what they are doing now is working. Every once in a while I throw the idea out there but no takers yet, I would just love to share the fun with someone in the house. I sometimes get choked up at the gym when I see daughters and moms or husbands and wives working out together, it's so positive and such a wonderful way to share precious time together.
Way to go proud Mom!!! You've set a great example for your children!!!

Take Care
Laurie:)

That's so wonderful :) My daughter and I did quite a bit but she is off at college this year. Nothing is better than spending time with your teenager. I loved the teen years... Enjoy

Maybe your teenage girls think that doing a workout tape at home is lame. They might like the idea of going to the gym, though, especially if they think there will be hunky guys to check out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.