Gotta tell someone -- 50 lb DBs today!

maxwells

Cathlete
I know you girls will understand my excitement so I just have to share my accomplishment:

Today at the gym I bench pressed 50lb dumbells for 7 reps! A personal best for me! I'm so excited :7

Shonie

Shonie !

You go girl!! That rocks! (Be careful!)

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

that is super fab girl!!! i'm so proud of ya, but not at all suprised}(

jes

p.s. why the hell have i been spelling your name wrong all this time, and more importantly, why didn't you tell me????? sorry! i'm a goober:+

Wow! That's great Shonnie! What were you lifting before? Was it a gradual increase or were you extra pumped tonight, orrrr was a cutie watching? Hmmm?

Susan C.M.

Way to go Shonie, I love those feelings of accomplishment. Keep it up. You have awesome looking arms, I can tell you have been really working at it.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Ahem!!! Have you seen her biceps? Need you ask? This is a hard-core weight-lifting mama. 50lbs for her is the equivalent of 25 for me.

Marla

And I thought I was doing good with the 50# bb Cathe uses in S&H Legs. I've just gotten to where I can do all the sets with 50#. That doesn't compare to benching TWO 50s. You are Queen of the moment.

~Reece Out~

HOT D*MN Girl!!! Congratulations! Was someone there to acknowledge this and high five you? Or did you have to dance around by yourself?

I'm very impressed!

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

Well I am super impressed! I think I remember your pictures, too. You're the one with the great muscle development, married to a man who also has a great body. Then you have the daughter with glasses who has a little boy?

How long have you been lifting? I'm almost embarrassed to say that my highest so far has been 20# dumbbells. I actually don't have any heavier than that anyway. Plus, man! It makes my hands ache when I lift heavier. I've gotta shake 'em out between sets.

No Donna, I think you're talking about Haydee.

Shonie is happily single. (Or semi-single... is that accurate, Shonie?:) )

Pinky

>Ahem!!! Have you seen her biceps? Need you ask? This is a
>hard-core weight-lifting mama. 50lbs for her is the equivalent
>of 25 for me.
>
>Marla

Sorry, I have not. I was just asking how she increased her weight, that's all. I don't have much of a bicep and can do this weight also.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.