Form Question- Crescent knees

lcsavik_85

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I love the new workouts and you have done such an excellent job. Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you didn't stress yourself out!
Today I did Highstep Challenge. I feel very energized and know I got a top notch workout that I'll be feeling later today! There is a a few moves I'm glad to say that I can improve on! Your instructing technique was more in depth. Every move was so refreshingly new and different! I love your choice in music. In fact my 53 year old, inactive, mother sat down and previewed my new workouts with me. She got up and tried some of the moves and was dancing to the music. It was very entertaining! She wants to get to wear she can keep up with you! She always says she can't believe I can do that stuff (i.e several moves in IMax2)!

My question:
On crescent knees, what muscles should I be concentrating on? Where should I be feeling it? I don't get that move at all!

Thank you so much for a great new series! My bikinii is not going to stay in the drawer this year!

~Reece Out~

I am not Cathe but just wanted to add that I really like the music in High Step Challenge. The songs made my feet tap when I previewed it.

jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.