Favorite jeans?????

amazondotmom

Cathlete
This is off the topic of fitness....but I figured this would be the best forum to ask this question. What is your favorite brand/style of jeans? I am a fit, 40 year old mom of 2 boys that needs some new jeans. I like low rise (not too low though) and would like to find some jeans that are trendy but not too trendy. Any suggestions? Also, I am 5'11", this is the tricky part because of length issues.

A friend gave me her old "L.E.I." jeans, boot cut, below the belly button, I like them. I have seen them at Macys but have been told they have them "everywhere". I have long legs, but only 5'7". Eddie Bauer often carries jeans in "long" lengths.

Jen

I love the Gap "long and lean" jeans. You are 5'11" and fit. You are going to look like a model in these jeans!!

Inseam Lengths:
ankle 30"
regular 33"
long 36"
x-long 38"

Lori

Right now I like the DKNY Soho jeans, and my Ralph Lauren "Saturday" jeans. I found both at Filene's, and I believe both were available in longer lengths.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Victoria's Secret London Jean Boyfriend cut, both regular and boot cut. They are button fly and fit low in the waist but not too low & have a lot of room in the hips. They are a little pricey but I've been wearing the same 2 pair (weekends only) for 2 years. They have faded nicely--not too much. I

I agree with the suggestion for GAP long and lean jeans. I just bought a pair and they fit great. I'm 5'9".

I also like Old Navy (still the GAP, but cheaper) bootcut jeans. They fit a little bit below the waist and are comfortable.

One more is Victoria's Secret "sexy" jeans in tall. I have them on now, and they fit snugly without too much squeeze!

PennyLaney

I LOVE the Gap stretch boot cut!! Very comfy and they are low rise. I think I am going to have to go purchase anoter pair because mine are getting to BIG!! YAY!!!:7

gap.com is the best place. they have every style in every colour and long, long inside legs lengths. I love their stretch flares and stretch boot cuts, and they have them in up to 36" lengths I believe.

Clare

Lucky brand jeans are my favorite. :) They are also DH's favorite. We both bought ourselves a few pairs. They are so worth every penny! (Very good quality)

I don't know, I personally think jeans & fitness are related topics.;-)
I like Lucky, Lee, & Victoria's Secret.

Ruth:)

Well, you're too much taller than me for me to give really good advice, 'cuz I'm only 5'0". But I'm gonna give it anyway! My favorite pair of jeans is a good ol' pair of Levi's, low-rise, boot-cut, stretch. Stretch jeans are the BEST! Even being in shape, they're so much more comfortable.

Denimexpress.com is a good place to shop for jeans. Of course, you can't try them on first...but I got said pair of Levi's and a pair of Calvin Klein's from there. I like the Calvin's too, but the Levi's are better.

Another fan of Gap Stretch low rise boot cut! Love them! I also have Eddie Bauer Stretch low rise and those are awesome as well.

Jo

A.G. jeans!!!!! Loooovvve them! They come in all cotton or 97%cotton & 3% spandex. Lots of cuts, lengths and rinses. AG stands for Adriano Goldschmied, yes that is correct.
BooBoo

Hi. Im 5'10 and I have very long legs and I LOVE Ralph Lauren Saturday Jeans- they are low rise but not too low and you can get them by length. I buy size 6 x 34 length and they are great. I buy mine at Younkers or Von Maur but I suppose any place that has Ralph Lauren will have them. I hope this helps,
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.