Daily Deal

I am way excited too! I actually bought the Terminator yesterday - It has been on my want list for awhile, and at that price I just could not pass up. Will be so psyched to get it!

I get excited every morning to see the deals :D

I'm still working up to my Cathe collection so this is perfect......very tempting :eek:

Have fun shopping!

Natasha

Last edited:
*Sigh* I think this month I will just have to have my paychecks forwarded right on to Cathe. :p

What can I say, I like a deal!

I am so excited to get on the site to see what todays deal is. hahaha!!!
Looking foirward to purchasing several new DVD's to add to my collection!!! :D

I'm curious to know if anyone took advantage of this yet? What did you get? Are you waiting for 1 particular DVD/accessory to be featured?

I'm waiting for....

-Drill Max
-Pyramid UB/LB
-Gym Style UB series
-Body Max 2
-STS strength to get discounted 50% (ha, ha in my dreams right)

I'm not guaranteeing that I will purchase all of these, but those are the ones most likely to entice me.

Natasha

Me too!

I am waiting for 4 day split!!!:D

So am I! I'd also love to see some DVDs from the LIS (specifically Afterburn, Athletic Training and Cardio Supersets). I already have Low Impact Challenge and I love it. I just wish I'd found Cathe earlier so I could have taken advantage of the LIS Presale!

:D SOOOO happy to see the weighted vest this morning. It's been on my wish list for a couple of years and I never got around to it. Now I'll have one! :eek:

i am hoping for the pure strength series. I heard so many wonder things about it. and maybe the maximum intensity strength

Thank goodness for my tax returns!!! The first thing I check every morning now is the Daily Deal. So far I've made four DVD purchases. My library of Cathe DVDs keeps growing. Keep those Daily Deals coming!!!

I really want the fire walker bands and the following DVD's:

Athletic Step
Circuit Blast
Rythmic Step
Slow and Heavy
Power Hour

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Sarah

I really want the fire walker bands and the following DVD's:

Athletic Step
Circuit Blast
Rythmic Step
Slow and Heavy
Power Hour

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Sarah

Sarah,

Athletic Step is awesome! I wanted slow & heavy too.
I love the Cathe firewalker's. They really burn your thighs. BTW, did you use your Cathe bands yet? I was thinking of getting some.......mine are not broken (yet), they just are not long enough.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.