Cathe- PeakPerformance host?

lcsavik_85

Cathlete
I was searching for you over at FitTv.com and under the faces of fittv it said you were going to be hosting PeakPerfomance Coming soon!
So when are you going to be doing that? Are there going to be changes on Cardio Blast?

Just curious!
~Reece Out~

Reece, if you remember will you post a reminder or email me. I want to be sure & catch it.

Thanks,
Marla

Sure Marla! I would like to see it too! I only get to watch FitTv when I house sit. It better fall on a week I'm over there! lol.

~Reece Out~

I can't wait to see Cathe be a feature host on Fit TV! Its about time-she's so much better than ALL the other fitness gurus on that channel!

She seems likely to on the March 15th episode of "Peak Performance" (10am EST) entitled "Body Builders" because the description reads,
" Follow professional and amateur bodybuilders through their workouts, diets and competitions, as they strive for perfect physical dimensions. Find out how bodybuilding has become the springboard for a billion-dollar fitness industry."

Another named "Ultimate Athlete-Pushing the limit" could have her as well.
Can't wait!

Katy =^..^=

I get Fit Tv. GREAT channel by the way. That is how I met Cathe! Anyhoo...I looked into it. And I believe what it is talking about is all of Cathe's workouts use to fall under "Peak Performance" on the schedule but now they are under Cardio Blast. I don't believe it's any time of hosting or talking other than her 'hosting' a workout time slot under the Peak Performance category. Fit tv has really slacked on some of their programming and updating info on the site. I hope this helped clear up some confusion. Or did I create more! EEK! If I am wrong...please someone chime in with the correct info!

Tanya

Ok...That is a bummer. What I looked at said hosting PeakPerformance and Cardio Blast comming soon.

Oh well. Thanx for knowing! lol.
~Reece Out~

The Peak Performance episode about body builders is definitely not Cathe. That particular episode, although constantly being rerun, is literally about body builders. Features the Weider clan, Jack Lalane, as well as former professional and current amateur body builders. It is actually a really interesting program if you're into fitness. I recommend it.
For some reason, the rest of the Peak Performance shows seem to always be about military training camps. Not exactly something you can do along while you watch. Don't understand the point of them.
I agree - FitTV has been on a serious downward spiral. I've seem them air 80's and early-90's style programs (complete w/scantily clad "instructors" on the beach, etc). Yuck.

Hi Folks

I too learned about Cathe during the FitTV shows. I right away got excited about the workouts. I immediately set up Tivo to record all of the shows. I saw that Cathe was on some Peak Performance shows. (They basically would run one of her workouts, i.e. Imax2, etc) When setting up the recordings they have her under several different things, Cardio Blast, Rythmic Step, and more.

I agree with you that the FitTv has deteriorated in quality. Perhaps if enough of us provide them our feedback, perhaps they will change some of their programming.

Cathe, if you read this, I am VERY glad you have had your workouts on FitTV. This is how I learned about your great programs. I hope you continue to have your workouts on FitTV. Regardless, I purchase all of your videos as they are released. :) :) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.