Cathe Live in the app

Hello,
I have a quick question about watching the Cathe Lives live in the app. Whenever I try to do watch Cathe Live in the app, I don’t see the live but when I switch to the desktop version after a couple of minutes of faffing around it’s streaming and I can take part. My question is am I doing something wrong in the app?
First of all I
1. open the app, click on live and favorites at the bottom
2. I see the small screen at the top that says Cathe Live is off the air
3. I click on this and see a black screen with a play button which is triangle with a circle ⭕️ going around it and this is my question - do I need to click on this in order for the Live to stream or do I just wait for the Live to appear here when streaming starts?
I’d appreciate any and all advice!
Thanks ☺️
Pauline

I know what you are talking about, I get it too alot of times.....I think that when we get that, the actual
broadcast hasn't started yet. If you click on the circle, it just pauses it and if you click again, the
circle starts again. I usually stay in the app, but go back & forth starting it and when the class is
going, the actual streaming starts....don't know if you have to do that, but that's just what I do to
"pass time" :) Probably if you just keep it on the circle. when it actually starts, the class will
start.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.