Beachbody 21 Day Fix

So are you keeping it low impact. I am definitely for that! Can you tell me more about it? I am interested I believe they are 30 mins yes? I have become a convert to the 30 min workout. Before it had to be an hour or I didn't feel like I had done enough. Now not so much and if I do want to go on I just add on something. Glad you are enjoying P90X3. I have only heard good things about it.

So are you keeping it low impact. I am definitely for that! Can you tell me more about it? I am interested I believe they are 30 mins yes? I have become a convert to the 30 min workout. Before it had to be an hour or I didn't feel like I had done enough. Now not so much and if I do want to go on I just add on something. Glad you are enjoying P90X3. I have only heard good things about it.

Keeping it all low impact:D I can't do any high impact at all. I had 3 steroid shots for my heal spur/PF since last year. I also have a lot of back problems, there is no need to throw myself on the floor and throw my back out at the same time:D Tony does some sprawl/burpees and mountain climbers,I use a chair. This is how I do my burpees and so on….:eek:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sjmL9btmps&index=3&list=PLe5P3ayTEj7bka9hYfX_UzS7lA2OdNMv0
The modifier in P90X3 doesn't modify, not really:eek: The book explains how to modify every move for each workout. I just modify on my own:D The workouts are between 30 - 35 min, with the warm up/cool down. I also love the 30 min workouts, you always can add more. Even though I keep it low impact, my HR goes up and I still burn lots of calories. Tony works you hard. LOL!

Can someone post the link to the review of the 21 Day Fix program from videofitness/com? I have searched all over that site and cannot find it :(

Mary is the owner operator of totalfitnessdvd.com. If you have any questions, she is usually online for a chat or you can email her and she will respond. If you have any questions about the time frame ask her. She is very helpful and easy to do business with.
She is a BB coach.

I still can't see how I am buying from Mary on this site, or how to e-mail her...:eek:

OK,ladies you can find to many information for free in bodibuilding.com, if you have any Q? you send email to them and they answer back. Something help me is in product always said how many cal for serving if is like broccoli 85g is 25 cal and are good carb. Good luck/

Thanks for posting this video. I've saved it in my favorites. This really helps.

Glad I could help:D Since last year, I have lots of health issue with my PF/heal spur and slipped disc. This video is helping me to modify without hurting myself more:D You still get a good workout in.

Last edited:
I am planning to get this set after I finish my current rotation. Anyway it's back-ordered.

I would like to do the nutrition part of it now. If it's possible, can somebody post the measurement equivalent of those containers? i.e. green = 1 cup, blue = 1/2 cup, etc. Also how does that work? 4 green carbs, 3 blue veggies, etc.

Thanks!

Hmmm... I'm under 1200 cal, so I have to stay at 1200. That's too low for me![/QUOTE]

Just go with the number of containers for each food group under the 1200-whatever. The containers look small but you will be surprised at how much they actually hold. Don't forget for the proteins, carbs, vegies, fruit you are eating more than 1 container each day. I discovered I was not eating enough during the day so would eat after dinner more than I should and not very good choices.

I believe they have different calorie levels....if you are more comfortable with say, 1500 calories a day, then add one more Red cup or whatever works...I find that 1200 is way too low for me, and 1500-1600 works better, especially on days that I do a workout.

Good Afternoon
Would one of you ladies be so kind and share whats on the protein/starch list from your program. I am really interested in this program but still seems to be unavailable for some time. I went out and purchased some new food containers but am not too sure what I should be putting in the yellow container. I was able to find out that yellow stands for starch/carbs red is protein. Not too sure what the blue/orange containers are for. I saw the list of veggies and fruits. Does an egg fall under protein?
Thanks sooo much to anyone who can help me out.
Green-veggies 1 cup
Purple-fruits 1 cup
Red-protein 3/4 cup
Yellow-carbs 1/2 cup
Blue-fats/cheese 1/3 cup
Orange-seeds/nuts/dressing 1/8
Tsp-nutbutters/oils
Thanks again

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.