Another New Poll :) Equipment Cathe has used in workouts, that you like to use in your workouts?

What equipment do you like using in Cathe workouts (including CatheLive)

• Boss Bands, Boss Loops, or both

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Flat Long Resistance Band, Firewalker Loop or both

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Tubing

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Med Ball and/or Mini Ball

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Stability Ball

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Weight Plates

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Jump Rope

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • High Step

• STS Bars and/or FitTower (turbo tower included)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Barbell

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Looks like all types of bands, etc is leading the pack, Barbell next and Weight plates,
stability ball & high step next....... will it change? We shall see..............

ETA: So, based on the poll so far, an updated "High Step Circuit" style workout would be
neat.........High Step for short cardio step combo, alternating bands ....
This puzzles me somewhat. I have only one of Cathe's high-step workouts & have no desire to have the others. I obviously use a higher step (14") for lower body work for step-ups and one-leg lunges and for UB bench work. And that's what I was thinking when I clicked on it. I think that all the older Cathletes with knee issues may not be interested in another high-step workout like the High Step Challenge. At least I'm not - maybe I'm in the minority.

That’s why I like High Step Circuit the best, it’s the easiest of the 3 high step workouts,
I have never used it as high as in the workouts, on leg presses, I only use the top &
2 risers (8 in) on cardio, only the top, and other leg exercises, like lunges, etc, top & 1.
defeating the purpose maybe, but it works for me. :)

I am surprised on the long flat bands / loops……we hardly use them anymore…

...I am surprised on the long flat bands / loops……we hardly use them anymore…
I actually use them a lot, probably because I still use Cathe's older weight work DVDs where she uses them as "finishers ". And in Travel Fit & LITE Body Weight & Bands. And I'll sometimes do my PT exercises from 2 summers ago for my neck/back which use bands.

That’s why I like High Step Circuit the best, it’s the easiest of the 3 high step workouts,
I have never used it as high as in the workouts, on leg presses, I only use the top &
2 risers (8 in) on cardio, only the top, and other leg exercises, like lunges, etc, top & 1.
defeating the purpose maybe, but it works for me. :) ...
So I'd be open to a step circuit workout, where my regular club step could be substituted (that's what I use with High Step Circuit). With some good music ala Low Impact Circuit or Cardio & Weights! :)

I actually use them a lot, probably because I still use Cathe's older weight work DVDs where she uses them as "finishers ". And in Travel Fit & LITE Body Weight & Bands.
Oh, personally, I use them a bunch in blenders….pull them exercises from everywhere!

more than anything else, I just want variety, and reasons to use my toys! :). So many
ways to change a simple exercise to a different feeling one, just by changing the
toy!

All this talk has made me want to make a long flat band express blender workout. I don’t
think I have one of those (who knows, with over 1400+, I possibly could have :) ), but I think I might….. I think I can cover everything with the band, except chest, but I will
just add push-ups for that. Here I go…..again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.