Alywn, Kettlebells, TT, etc for Monday June 23

lorajc

Cathlete
This morning I did WSFL Week 3, Day 5 weights/metabolic circuits. I forgot to take Advil before my workout and got physically ill in the middle of my workout from severe cramps and had to stop and take Advil. My workout was not as intense as usual. I will probably extend my rotation a few days to make up for this day. Workout with my own cool down and sstretch was 62" and I burned 478 calories.

I'm beat this morning. I didn't sleep well and I'm really tired. Hope I can make it thru the day!

Have great workouts.

Lori - what part of Canada are you in? That sounds like an intersting job. I try to stay on the same sleep schedule throughout the week since I have trouble sleeping/insomnia, etc.

Good Morning Beauties!:)

I am soooo ready to get my eating back on track! Its hard working those day shifts when there are cookies,ice cream and candy staring you in the face! I weighed yesterday morning and I was 125.1 which was o.k. That was my goal weight after I had DS but its so weird. Before DS if I reached 125,which wasn't very often, I felt awesome! But now I feel soft, I know I am not, but I feel like it.Prehaps my body shape as changed since having him? In the meantime I had a flight yesterday afternoon and 2 of the guys said "you just keep getting smaller and smaller" when in actual fact, Ive probably gained 2-3 lbs. I wish we could see ourselves as other see us...wouldn't that be nice? I think everyone as some what of a distorted imagime of themselves.

Anyway...enough about that! Its a beautiful morning here so DS and I am gonna get out for a run in the a.m (which will be nice for a change) and P90X either in the afternoon, while he naps, or tonight. Im afraid to put it off to late though.

Lora** I love my job. It can be boring sometimes b/c other then flights, I don't have alot of work to do. Thats why I bake so much...see, Im my worst enemy;) I live in Newfoundland Canada....we are at the end of Canada (east). Sorry about the bad belly!

Im going to try to catch up on personnals. There is no guarantee I will be back b/c DS is having his breakfast and I think he will soon be finished!

Lori:)

Jacque** Getting outside in the heat can be rough! Im hoping it won't be to warm today, maybe I will be blessed with a little breeze! Sounds like you had a good weekend!

Jen** Ive only been to Montreal once myself and it was in the middle of winter and it was COLD! We have it pretty cold here but ours is a damp cold, their cold is dry and seems to cut right through ya! We were gonna go back this yr but with the baby being so small we decided not to. DH has to go their for work, maybe next yr! You know, Ive never been to the U.S? Been to a few other places but not the U.S. We are thinking about FL next spring.

BBL after my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies.

I had a busy day y'day. By the time I got home in the morning (I slept at BFF's house saturday night), I didn't have much time to waste before it was time to head out for a family party in the afternoon. We got home at 8 last night. DS went right to bed as he was exhausted and DH and myself lazed on the couch until about 9:30. It was a tiring day for everyone.

So I start AB stage 2 today with HIIT. I am also adding in a 20-30 min steady state run on the TM afterwards so I will be doing 45-60 minutes of cardio total this morning. I plan to hit the gym and do my HIIT on the EXT before moving on to the TM for the run...

Startin' to get hungry now....BBL!

OMG, what a morning! All was well until I had to walk into work, in a thunderstorm. The umbrella was doing its job until this giant burst of wind and torrential rain swept in and literally SOAKED me from head to toe on my backside. I mean DRENCHED. I was dripping. So now I'm sitting here at my desk, on towels, waiting to dry off. It's so embarrassing. x(

I did HIIT cardio and followed it up with 20 minutes of steady state. Did it on my treadmill, cuz BF got that all fixed up for me yesterday. :7

Wendy, how did things go with BFF, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like you had a good day yesterday.

Lora, still a great workout, despite your cramps. Hope they subside soon!

Lori, you are so right about the distorted images we have of ourselves. We are our harshest critics and should be kinder to ourselves. Congrats on the compliments! Enjoy, because you deserve them!

Well, off to try and dry out. Will BBL~

Jen

Hey there ladies !

Back to normal today with my Stage 2B2 NROLW. It is the longest of the two and adds HIIT at the end. Went a bit heavier on half the exercises and it was a good workout. Then used CC#8 challenge #3 for my HIIT. WHOA ! My legs are dead and feeling like they are gonna fall off, even while I am sitting down. The weight workout included 3 leg exercises, deadlifts and two weighted stationary lunges on the step. Hope I can continue to make it up and down the stairs at work today! }(

Lora - Way to keep working out even though it wasn't 100%, at least you stuck it out. Hope you are feeling better soon !

Lori - I'm with ya on the eating - Let's DO IT - back on track. Nice you get the compliments from others, make sure you listen to them because, as you know, others see us differently and aren't quite as critical many times. Hope your run was good - make sure to get your 90X in !

Wendy - busy weekend you had ! Nice cardio workout planned, enjoy it. Did you fill your tummy with yummy food? :9

Jen - sorry about the downpour! We were out in the rain after our lightening storm with some big drops but they were short and we were out having a good time, not going to work ! I hate getting wet if I have to work. Hope you dry out quickly. Woo Hoo ! TM back in order - enjoy !

Will check back in at lunch.:9 Have a great day !

Well I got to the gym ALOT later then planned so I did not want to use the EXT for HIIT and chance not getting a TM afterwards. That being said, there was a TM available as soon as I walked in so I hopped on it and did the following:

HIIT (4 rounds)

5 min warm up

10% incline @ 5.5 mph
4.0 walk on flats

5% incline @ 6.0 mph
4.0 walk on flats

8% incline @ 6.0 mph
4.0 walk on flats

8% incline @ 6.1 mph
4.0 walk on flats

3 min cool down

1 mile steady state run in 9:52. :)

This is all I had time for but I'll take it.

BBIAB with personals!

,Hello Friends-

Today, I finished up the last workout in stage 3 NROL4W. I used the TM for HIIT with it as planned. got thru intervals of 60/90 the last 3 rest was only 60 secinds, pace was 8.0,,8.0,8.0,8.5,8.5,8.5,8.5 and one 2 minute hill walking interval at the end at 10% for 30 seconds then 12% for 90 seconds. then just a jog at 6.4-6.6 to finish up at 3 miles. I was not in the mood for HIIT and promised my self I would do just 15 minutes and 5 intervals, but I kept it upfor 30 minutes.

Has anyone read about the Troubleshoot for Fat loss? Sunny, have you mentioned it here before? I am just curious. If it is strict counting of macros I am out. I just do worse when faced with strict numbers as I found out a few weeks back. I get too anal about documenting every bite and trying to come up with accurate numbers for home made recipes etc.

Lora- sorry about the cramps and the exhaustion.

Lori- so do you prefer to work days or nights? I can not focus on a scale number. It makes me crazy. I weighed myself for years every day, and it got to be too much of a mental game.

edit: Wendy- nice going n your intervals on the TM!

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama
[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

Hey Ladies.

Sorry it took me so dang long to get back here today!

Lora: Sorry you didn't feel well during your work out. Way to make it through though! No worries. The next one will be better!

Lori: I'd like to weigh 125 pounds as well. I don't know why. I just like the sound of that number. LOL

Jen: OMG, sorry you got so wet on your way to work today! Hope you are good and dry by now!:) My night with BFF and the other girls was lots of fun. It felt more like old times then it has been feeling recently. I am hoping our drifting apart is all in my mind. Time will tell. Thanks for asking. :)

Jacque: There is so much buzz about CC#8 going on. I think that is going to have to be my next fitness purchase! Great job on using it for your HIIT today!

Judy: Nice intervals yourself there! Great job!

Well DS is down for his nap so I have to do some much needed housework now...

We are bowling tonight so not sure if/when I will be able to get back here today but if I can't make it back I'll talk to everyone in the morning!:)

hey ladies,

late and quick check-in for me today:

i did a 2 mile run this morning and then chest and back in the afternoon with dh. i am really loving working out with him. i wasn't motivated to do weights but then he made me and once i got started it was on!

wendy- i did CC#8 yesterday and didn't get a chance to come back and just absolutely gush over this terrific workout!! a definite must have}( sean definitely out did himself!!!

judy- i do have fatloss troubleshoot. however i haven't read it yet:eek: . i will check it out and get back to you.

nightie, night all:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.