Addias Microbounce?

susieq

Cathlete
Has anyone tried these crosstrainers? I'm ready for new workout shoes and can't decide what to get. Are there any shoes out there that have enough forefoot cushioning? I have Under Armour right now and do like them, I just want to try something different.

Thanks!
Susan

I have them and love them. I've had them a few months now. The Under Armour ones were too wide for me. The Adidas are fine for working out for all except walking and I had to buy walking socks so the heels did not rub (I have very, very narrow feet and especially heels) With those socks, it is like walking on air. I definitely give them my recommendation.

I got these shoes for Christmas:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/43645130/c/5216.html

I've never tried Asics before and I LOVE these ones. Very cushiony. Very supportive. I've worn them for weightlifting, kickboxing and step aerobics at home and have had no complaints. I wore Nike cross trainers previously and these are sooooooo much better. I think I'm sold on Asics Gels now!

I love my Adidas Microbounce shoes! I got them on a whim with a gift card and just wanted to try some other shoes. I've had good experiences with Adidas shoes for tennis so I decided to try them for fitness shoes. Did I say I love my Microbounce shoes? haha...

Thanks for the input!

(Kara, I will check out those Ascics!)

Your replies were so helpful!!! Now I can't wait to get them on my feet.

Susan

Forefoot Cushioning

Hi - I am so happy you started this thread. I can never find good aerobics sneakers. It seems it takes me months to find one that is actually for aerobics?!! Both of the sneakers referenced here look great! Can anyone comment on the forefoot cushioning on either the Asics Gel FX2 or the Addidas Microbounce? My toes go to sleep if it's not good, so I'm always hesitant to try something new. (and I know Cathe-ites know what a real workout is like!! So your opinions are invaluable!!)

Thanks!
Erin

I have my microbounce!

Got them last week, but wouldn't ya know I felt terrible all week with some yucky bug. So I haven't officially tried them out, they do feel like they are going to be good for high impact. But you really don't know until you try.

I did wear them to DS basketball game. I usually don't wear my workout shoes anywhere, but these are so darn cute with jeans I just had to wear them!

I'm hoping to try them out tomorrow!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.