Yoga Max or Yoga Relax??

JT

Cathlete
Has anyone done these yet? Curious. In college, I lost about 5-10 pounds and toned up doing yoga as my phys ed class.

Yoga Max gets my vote for having more of workout factor. Yoga Relax is very well done, but doesn't have any chaturanga push ups which I miss.

I have done both of these workouts. I am certainly no expert on yoga. IMO YogaRelax was more for me at least a nice long stretch. My first time I did this one after Tri-Sets lower body. Yoga Max was more intense than YR. Both were great.

I've now done both and I'm hoping to do them each once a week as they focus on different things. Yoga Relax is really for when you want to relax and focus on flexibility/stretching. Great for following a tough workout. Yoga Max has tougher poses that are held longer for strength. Both are good for flexibility, but Yoga Relax is much better for that if it's your goal. Both workouts have balance poses with Yoga Max having more strenuous ones. I really like the music in these and Cathe shows modifications for a lot of the poses for those who aren't as flexible.

Thank you very much for your input, I'm counting down the workouts I have done and I am ready to start with Yoga.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.