Workout shoes for new series

I want to get these (they're still on sale!) but my size is all sold out - 7.5

I wonder if I can call Sears and have them double check the stock. Even though it was suggested to order a size up, I'm scared to order an 8 and it not work.....

Kikster, I too am usually leery of ordering a half size up because even though it works for some, it may not work for others. In this case, however, the half size up is a perfect fit for me. Do you have a Sears nearby that you can easily return to? Wow, the price is even better now!

(Regarding stock/inventory, at the same time I ordered my sneakers, I ordered an Asics pair for my son, and his was automatically shipped from a local Sears.)

Good luck!
Betty

I ordered these Wednesday night, too. The total is $34.28 and UPS says they'll be here today already! What a great deal. These are $70 on other sites. Gotta love it.

I also fit perfectly into a half size larger in Rykas, and as Bettypcw said, you can always return/exchange them to a local Sears, kikster. I don't think the in-store price will be this low, to be honest. I've many times wanted to buy something local that I saw online (at lots of stores, not just Sears) and they won't honor the online price. I think because they aren't making anything on shipping if you go to the store. But in this case shipping is free so it's an even better deal.

Yes, this is so true! I always order everything online from Sears (all my appliances even) because it just so much cheaper usually, plus stuff that they have online is sometimes not in the store, although it can be shipped there often for free.

I guess I didn't think of the return factor, lol. Duh! I'll just get em since it's such a deal and return to store if they don't fit ( if return policy allows, I'll double check first).

Thanks Betty and Pedmom!

Wow, thanks for the tip. If I like them & they are still available, I may get a second pair! Only cost me 32.49!

Reporting back .Guess what!? After stating that I wear 1/2 size bigger than usual in Rykas, I got my shoes and they were too big! So apparently in this model I wear my "normal" size.

kister, YMMV, but I don't "box" my shoes into types. I wear running shoes for step, walking shoes for jogging (I only sprint short distances), etc. For me, as long as they are comfortable and provide good lateral support for my bad ankle, I use 'em. I rotate about 4 pair of shoes and just wear whatever one I want each day.

Pedmom said:
Reporting back .Guess what!? After stating that I wear 1/2 size bigger than usual in Rykas, I got my shoes and they were too big! So apparently in this model I wear my "normal" size.

Oh no!!! I ordered mine 1/2 size up :( . They haven't come yet, so idk if they'll fit.

ETA: They're too big. :(

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.