Who what wear!

I think Cathe did say in one of the discussions in the early photos that she'd share that info.... in fact I think they shared some info in the photo revealing the cast, including Al's outfit ....

Oh, & nice play on words... I love punnies ...:D

I think Cathe did say in one of the discussions in the early photos that she'd share that info.... in fact I think they shared some info in the photo revealing the cast, including Al's outfit ....

Oh, & nice play on words... I love punnies ...:D
Actually, way back when Cathe had that thing where we could post our STS 2.0 questions, I asked, of course about the cast member's clothing, but I also wanted to know if Cathe herself comes up with hers and the cast's clothing for each workout or does she have a stylist or other creative wardrobe person because every workout, everyone always looks so stylish and color coordinated. Are the clothes ordered or does Cathe herself go shopping for everything?

For example, yesterday I did Cardio Slam and I love it how the royal blue tanks that Brenda and Nicole are wearing, as well as the sea green tanks that Jai and Amanda are wearing tie in perfectly to the blue printed capris that Cathe is wearing.

I've seen a lot of Nike and Under Armour logos. I'm sure she's got quite a mix going on there.

Am I the only one who thinks of 80's hair bands when I see Cathe's pants in Upper Body 1? They crack me up. They're fun, but I definitely get glam rock vibes from them.

... For example, yesterday I did Cardio Slam and I love it how the royal blue tanks that Brenda and Nicole are wearing, as well as the sea green tanks that Jai and Amanda are wearing tie in perfectly to the blue printed capris that Cathe is wearing.
I agree.. SNM does a lovely job in coordinating all the outfits, even with the equipment and background scenery. I did a Cardio Slam premix this week & was admiring the coordination of outfits too. :) It helps make doing the workout each time interesting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.