View Pictures of the Low Impact Series

SNM Videos

Administrator
You can now View Pictures of the Low Impact Series. We will be showing new pictures from our Low Impact series almost everyday, so keep checking back!

Hurry! Pre-Order Now and Save! Our Free Pre-Sale Slide N Glide offer will End on July 27th. Not only will you save over 50% on Cathe’s new Low Impact series, but you will also receive a pair of Fitness by Cathe Slide N Glide discs for Free! - Pre-Order Now and Save!

I love the pictures, and I'm so excited about this new series. I can't wait to get my hands on those DVDs!!! I'm so glad I pre-ordered. :cool:

I believe they are Ryka Transitions.

I did a yahoo shopping search and found out that the Ryka site, DSW, and maybe one other place currently carry that particular purple/black color combo. I ordered a pair from DSW.com last night. Normally I only order shoes from Zappos, but they don't seem to even carry the purple/black.

Thank you, SNM, for this link to the pictures. I don't do much facebook so it helps to have the notice here. Please continue to give links. I look forward to seeing more!

Yikes!

I'm really excited about these, but for those of us who live in small apt/condos with carpets looks like we may be out of luck with the way Cathe utilizes the glides in this series. The glides are okay with lunges and stuff, but the fast/quick movements may be difficult on carpet. But I'm still excited :)

Backdrop on set

Hi,
The new workouts look amazing and I can't wait to get them! I am wondering if the windows in the backdrop on the set will have scenery or if they will be plain as it appears in the preview pictures. I always enjoy the scenery. Thank you.
Linda

Hi Deb, having been involved in CycleMax, do you know if the windows on the set will have scenery behind them or will they be plain? Thanks! Linda

PS your photos from CM look great!

Cruncholi said:
Hi Deb, having been involved in CycleMax, do you know if the windows on the set will have scenery behind them or will they be plain? Thanks! Linda

PS your photos from CM look great!

Thanks so much! We had so much fun together! The windows were plain but, with all our colorful tops, you won't notice! :)

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Thanks for responding Deb! I also saw SNM's explanation about why they used the plain windows on another thread (trying to achieve better picture quality). That makes sense to me. I'm sure I won't even notice once I'm huffin and puffin :)

Cruncholi said:
Thanks for responding Deb! I also saw SNM's explanation about why they used the plain windows on another thread (trying to achieve better picture quality). That makes sense to me. I'm sure I won't even notice once I'm huffin and puffin :)

Just you wait...do NOT forget your sweat towel! :O

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.