UB Premix on High Reps - Missing Back work?

gonnabea5

Cathlete
I keep going back and forth trying to find the back work on the UB Premix. Am I missing it? Somebody help me.

If you want the "back" included you need to the Full: Upper Body first premix

I'm not quite understanding this. Was it always intended that back not be included in the UB premix? The Full Upper Body First is the workout with legs after upper body IIRC which means I have to forward to the end for the stretch. Is that right? Not trying to be a complainer but this is odd to me.

I wish Back had been included in the Upper Body premix so this does disappoint me a bit.

If you want to also do the stretch just click the menu button and then select chapters and them Abs/Stretch. This only takes a few seconds to do. You can fast forward, but this is much slower.

I don't understand it either, I thing somebody messed that one up. I makes no sense to do a full body with upper first, when there is a upper body only option. The only thing that makes sense is that someone messed up putting it together. Maybe they met to do "back" insead the put in "abs". I didn't notice until I was already doing the premix. So I just went to the main menu for chapters and put it in, that was a pain!!

Here is SNM's explanation (taken from the thread under Ask Cathe)

"There are two upper body premix options. One has back and the other does not. To use the one with back you need to use the "Full - Upper Body first Premix" option. The Upper Body only premix does not include back as we wanted to keep this workout under 40 minutes and you will already work your back with deadlifts in lower body and to a lesser degree with shrugs, rear delts and the stabilization exercises like squats etc..."

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.