Turbo Barre Video Clip

I am loving these clips. Thanks SNM.

I feel like this series is really going to attack my thunder thighs!

I was not expecting to like this one, I have stayed away from barre in general, but this looks like a great addition and alternative to days when I need lower intensity. You may have made a convert out of me. Right now, I think I am most excited to try this one first out of all the ones I have watched. (note: I reserve the right to change my preference at any given time :p)

molasses said:
I am loving these clips. Thanks SNM.

I feel like this series is really going to attack my thunder thighs!

Thunder thighs, bat wings, muffin tops... This series will get 'em all!

I was not expecting to like this one, I have stayed away from barre in general, but this looks like a great addition and alternative to days when I need lower intensity. You may have made a convert out of me. Right now, I think I am most excited to try this one first out of all the ones I have watched. (note: I reserve the right to change my preference at any given time :p)

Not sure you're going to "like" it Dela, but let me tell you...it gets deep into the muscles. We did some of these moves at the RT but I see so much more that we didn't do! What we did do, left me almost limping out of class. :eek: It hurt so good! :D

Looks great, I am looking forward to a new form of DOMS :eek:. Question, why did you use the pink band in this? Possibly simply because it matches the outfits? ;)

One of the reasons I love Lower Body Blast is the bonus premix with the barre. This is going to be the most different workout I have, hands down.

Yippee!! I love teaching this and now i'm going to have even more ideas that are Cathe-ized!! No better teacher or mentor than her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.