Total Body Tri-Sets

tralaiven

Cathlete
I just finished the Total Body Tri-Sets Express Total Body Workout. It was 49 minutes long and hit every body part. I liked the leg work which was challenging. Picking up the dixie cups helped to make the leg work more difficult. Also, the single leg balance squats are deceptive because they look easy, but are not so much :).

There is a balance aspect that has been added to this workout which I am particularly happy about (I made a request thread about a balance workout).

Also, this pre-mix was good for me because I am coming off a serious shoulder injury/break from 3 1/2 months ago, and I was able to modify the workout to meet my needs. However, I can see how if I could do the workout up to par, as when I was very fit, this would be a killer challenge!

Also, I can't believe I received this workout so quickly, as I am on the West Coast and got it this afternoon!

Yay Tracey! Good to hear you working out again :D. Thanks for the review, the balance aspect is good to know about, I really like that too. Tomorrow will be Turbo barre for me, just what the doctor ordered to help re-strengthen my Achilles (I hope, lol). I'm hoping for a balance challenge in that one too, as it'll help strengthen my arches being barefoot (thus also strengthening the Achilles ;) )

Hi there Tracy!

Thanks so much for the review! Can't wait to try this one too:)

Hope you're well on your way to getting back to 100%:)

Kris

thanks for the good wishes!

Kiki: so good to hear from you again...I see that you are still recovering too!!! I am excited to try the Turbo Barre as well....but tomorrow.....I am going to do Cycle Max.... I know that I will have to modify this too since I have lost so much of my cardio from the breakage recovery...oh well...I will sit while they stand....but I'll be doing it!

So jealous! I don't have a spin bike, so I didn't get that one...although I got a feeling I won't be able to hold out much longer (on the bike OR T
the DVD, lol)

I'm SO happy to see you are working out Tracy! Great teaser for me on Tri-Sets which is the one I want to do first. I am still waiting for mine since I went with UPS. Sigh....everyone in Minnesota has received theirs if they went with USPS. Mine shows up Thursday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.