Total Body Tri-Sets Workout Video Clip

wow! Every time I see a clip, I'm just amazed at all the new moves. Looks like a tough workout but looking forward to it.

Looks great.

I'm a little worried by all the push ups on toes for the whole series.

What is my best plan of action? Drop down to me knees or try to do push ups on my toes even if I don't do them properly. :confused:

Looks great.

What is my best plan of action? Drop down to me knees or try to do push ups on my toes even if I don't do them properly. :confused:

Do them on an angle like the edge of the step or stairs/coffee table. This will work the muscles and get them stronger and do more for strength then doing them from the knees.

Looks great.

Yeah, I'm a little worried about that myself. Maybe this will be the series where I will finally get strong enough to do the push ups on my toes. Hopefully. ;)

If its a cardio based workout, do push ups on your knees so that you keep your heart rate up. If its a strength based workout ignore the reps and speed we are performing them too and do push ups on your toes slowly with good form. Even if you are doing one push up to our 5 or one push up for the whole set. Do as many as you can at a slower pace and when you can do no more, go to your knees and finish the set. Good Luck :)

DirtDiva said:
I keep watching this clip...over and over...someone stop me!

I know! I love the variety in this workout...some really cool moves!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I think Cathe outdid herself on this one. If I don't get better at push ups with this workout, I never will.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.