They‘re up!

The new DVDs are on Cathe On Demand! I was just about to post if anyone else was checking regularly and there they were! I’m really excited !
I‘m off to plan tomorrow‘s workout. I did yesterday‘s live Reindeer Games today and found it tough. I don’t know how Cathe managed in that reindeer suit - antlers off to her !
♥️ Happy Holidays ♥️
pauline

Last edited:
THANK YOU! I had been checking all morning, but was "off duty" because I had to go and
pick up prescriptions for my brother. Since I've been back, I've been busy :) filling in four
"blender" skeletons I already had in there, waiting to fill in with new material!

The new DVDs are on Cathe On Demand! I was just about to post if anyone else was checking regularly and there they were! I’m really excited !
I‘m off to plan tomorrow‘s workout. I did yesterday‘s live Reindeer Games today and found it tough. I don’t know how Cathe managed in that reindeer suit - antlers off to her !
♥️ Happy Holidays ♥️
pauline
Hi UsedtobeMissGrant: The new videos are now on Cathe OnDemand, but we're still working on a few things like adding the rotations to our apps and also to the Workout Manager.

I would be careful about going too crazy making any premixes until we're completely done as we may find problems after we finish all of our tasks that may require us to fix or re-upload videos. We've already had to replace all of the premix videos because the files lost audio sync after they were uploaded and we may find other problems as time passes.

Because of the weekend and the holiday it may take us a lot longer than normal to fix any issues, but certainly let us know if you find any problems.

I am trying to let you know of a problem. In the blender, for instance, when you click on
Jump rope bonus, the individual chapters play. BUT, if you bring it over to use, pick
chapters to put into a new blender workout, they do not play, error codes 224003, video
file cannot be played. It is this way for all of them.

Please see my posts about chapters now giving black screen with error codes, most
everything.
Hi Aqua, I'm not seeing any issues, but we replaced all of the chapter files a few hours ago because of an audio sync issue, and my guess is you cached the bad files when you were trying things out earlier. I would suggest clearing your browser's cache. I would also recommend waiting to create any premixes until we finish our work and have had time to check everything.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.