STS 2.0 Upper Body 1

Finally got to do this one this morning! I loved it , it was tough and it’s been ages since I’ve done pull ups and chin ups. My old turbo tower worked just fine. Loved all the options offered in the routine. Can’t wait to try lower body 1 tomorrow morning.

Now that I've got my worksheets printed, I think I'm a go for mixing in these workouts into my rotation. Upper Body 1 will be Monday and Lower Body 1 will be Tuesday. I might go back to the original STS for my shoulders, bi's and tri's day on Wednesday. I'm not totally sure about cardio. I've looked at Giant Sets for my total body day, but there is seriously heavy weights lifted in these dvd's. I'm thinking about a Fit Tower for my total body just for something fun and different and I'll have my Turbo Tower out anyway because I think I need it in Upper Body 1. If not, I'll still drag the thing out! Cardio might be a shorter HIIT like HIIT 40/20 and I may actually do one of the recovery workouts. There is so much mental focus required on these types of programs and sometimes, you just need a fun cardio to clear the mind.

I finally got my car back Wednesday, got it washed and cleaned inside and out yesterday, did my sunless tanner today so Hot Girl STS 2.0 Summer is about to kick off!
You go girl!

Finally did this for the first time today. I see an Aleve in my future tonight before bed, lol. I'm glad I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow, although I may be yelping at the masseuse if she gets too vigorous with my arms. Loved that Cathe offered variations. I ended up purchasing that door anchor and finally the tubing, so used that successfully for the applicable exercises. I had to step away from the TV is all, since the nearest door was in the hall, but I think she did a pretty good job describing reps while I was away so I didn't feel lost.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.