STS 2.0 Rotations

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We just want to let everyone know that all of the STS 2.0 Rotations are now in the Workout Manager. The rotations are also available in our Cathe OnDemand apps and Workout Blender. There is an issue with the STS 2.0 10-Week rotation on Cathe OnDemand starting with week 7, but we're working on fixing this now. Let us know of any issues you see.

Any estimate of when the online users guide will be up? If it was posted elsewhere , I didn’t see it. I’m holding off on starting until I can print worksheets. They make my workout so much smoother. I know what exercise is coming next, what weights I’m using and I can make note of any weight adjustments I need to make.

Hi ashaw, because of Memorial Day, I would think Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thank you so much. I'm so eager to get started because I've been doing my own "tank top arms" rotation and am getting great results. I haven't gotten to preview any workouts yet, but I can already see how the upper body 1 & 2 and lower body 1 & 2 and the total body workouts are going to fit in perfectly with what I'm doing. And, in the future, I do plan on doing one of the official rotations.

Thank you so much. I'm so eager to get started because I've been doing my own "tank top arms" rotation and am getting great results. I haven't gotten to preview any workouts yet, but I can already see how the upper body 1 & 2 and lower body 1 & 2 and the total body workouts are going to fit in perfectly with what I'm doing. And, in the future, I do plan on doing one of the official rotations.
Ashaw, fwiw. I posted weight worksheets for Giant Sets & Super Sets in the postings for their reviews. Hope it helps ..

@SNM:

Couple of corrections (they can easily be figured out, but FWIW):

In the Low Impact Cardio Rotation: Week 4, Day 23 - should be Low Impact HiIT (has a Plyo listed); Week 6, Day 38 - has FitSplit Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning - please clarify if the intent is to do the entire workout or just the Low Impact Cardio premix.

In the 10 Week Rotation: Week 6, Day 36 - should be Lower Body 1 (instead of Upper Body1).

Thanks for all your hard efforts in getting these into the Workout Manager over the weekend!

@SNM:

Couple of corrections (they can easily be figured out, but FWIW):

In the Low Impact Cardio Rotation: Week 4, Day 23 - should be Low Impact HiIT (has a Plyo listed); Week 6, Day 38 - has FitSplit Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning - please clarify if the intent is to do the entire workout or just the Low Impact Cardio premix.

In the 10 Week Rotation: Week 6, Day 36 - should be Lower Body 1 (instead of Upper Body1).

Thanks for all your hard efforts in getting these into the Workout Manager over the weekend!
In the user guide it just has FS low impact cardio, so no metabolic conditioning required.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.