Still shipping this week?

I'm just wondering if you're still planning on shipping the preorders this week. The original date was 8/31, so in light of the hurricane, is this still the ship date or will it be delayed? Thanks!

You might want to subscribe to our Newsletter to make sure you get all of our updates. We have not given the actual ship date yet, but it will not be this week. Our next update will appear in tomorrows newsletter and then in our Blog, Facebook fan page and in this forum. The hurricane isn't really going to have any affect on us as far as this project goes. The 8/31 date was just a rough estimate made several months ago. We will keep you informed every step of the way and as soon as we know the actual ship date it will be posted all over our various websites.

I do subscribe to the newsletter, but I would just like to know a ballpark ship date -- next week? week after that? a month?

It will be in September sometime, but until we deliver all of the masters and assets to the duplicator it is impossible to give you a ballpark ship date. Things will become clearer date wise as things progress and we will eventually be able to give you a fairly accurate ship date, but we're not at that point yet. In the meantime we will keep you informed every step of the way of our progress.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.