Slide & Glide Video Clip

I LOVE the music in this...!!! I cannot wait to workout with two discs, especially the floor work, I am already feeling new DOMS. From what I have seen with this workout, along with the music, I am doubly excited and really looking forward to staying inside and working out.

Cathe always has a way of making hard work look & feel like fun! This one is no exception. & I agree with Dirt Diva - I think we're in for new DOMS.

MAYNARDSMOM said:
Where do you come up with all these new ways to make us scream? ;)

Tami, I am always amazed at how creative Cathe is...when I see her new moves, I think, "How did she think of that!" I cannot wait for this workout and all the others. I have no idea which one I will do FIRST!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Tami, I am always amazed at how creative Cathe is...when I see her new moves, I think, "How did she think of that!" I cannot wait for this workout and all the others. I have no idea which one I will do FIRST!

i know, decisions, decisions.....

Debbie- I am having the same dilemma, which one do I do first? I think you should go for cycle Mac, personally ;)

Kristin

Collage Video

Hey everyone, Collage Video has a clip of Slide-n-Glide. It has a few different "views" and exercises not shown on the Cathe.com video clip! :)

jnka825 said:
Debbie- I am having the same dilemma, which one do I do first? I think you should go for cycle Mac, personally ;)

Kristin

image-2807249378.png

Kristin, just might do that! Lol! How are you?

Attachments

• image-1109084857.jpg
    image-1109084857.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
tiletha444 said:
Hey everyone, Collage Video has a clip of Slide-n-Glide. It has a few different "views" and exercises not shown on the Cathe.com video clip! :)

Thanks for this info...I haven't checked their clips yet!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.