September 19th Update

I am so excited for this series! This is like Christmas in September/October! I enjoy reading through the descriptions and trying to figure out which workout I will do first...and then trying to plan a rotation with them with STS...hope Cathe will do that for us!!

I am so excited for this series! This is like Christmas in September/October! I enjoy reading through the descriptions and trying to figure out which workout I will do first...and then trying to plan a rotation with them with STS...hope Cathe will do that for us!!

Yes, I was hoping for the same! I know someone mentioned that in one of the Cathe chat threads and I think she asked for a reminder to do that at some point after the workouts are out :D

I asked for this for Christmas and I will be happy with it when it gets here, I can't be too disappointed with Cathe because I didn't expect her to put out a great big new series so soon after the Intensity series. I was very happily surprised and I'm also so very happy that she listened to our requests for a low impact series. Whether it gets here in Sept or Oct doesn't really matter to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.